Do QVC do a GOOD bread storage solution?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried a very similar one that had been a tsv a couple of years ago. Luckily I bought it from the outlet shop as it was rubbish! Things went mouldier quicker in it than in the fridge and the normal breadbin. :manic:

My family thought it was hysterical. Every time someone came into the kitchen and asked what it was they would reply 'oh it's mum's new gadget from QVC - put in your food, extract the air then watch it rot!' :LS:

I tried a very similar one that had been a tsv a couple of years ago. Luckily I bought it from the outlet shop as it was rubbish! Things went mouldier quicker in it than in the fridge and the normal breadbin. :manic:

My family thought it was hysterical. Every time someone came into the kitchen and asked what it was they would reply 'oh it's mum's new gadget from QVC - put in your food, extract the air then watch it rot!' :LS:

oh dear, how awful...but it does sound like one of those great family things that will always bring a good laugh! thanks for your post - i was really very tempted by it, but i'll now give it a miss, i think!

On the subject of Bread ..... but a little off topic..... I need some help please.

I want to buy a bread maker for my parents for Christmas and when I do a 'search' on QVC NOTHING comes up for 'Bread maker' or even just 'Bread'... have they stopped selling them?

I want one that does a small loaf (it is just the two of them) in the quickest time......

Your advice will be appreciated.

I am a newbie so I hope this hasn't been discussed before......

Thank you in advance !

Hello again !

Thought I'd have one more attempt at getting advice re Bread Makers......

If I don't have any luck this time I will abandon this idea for their Pressie and try and think of something else they will enjoy....... maybe that wonderful appliance that you laid out your jumper on and it 'helped' you fold it ! !

Inatizzy X

Hello again !

Thought I'd have one more attempt at getting advice re Bread Makers......

If I don't have any luck this time I will abandon this idea for their Pressie and try and think of something else they will enjoy....... maybe that wonderful appliance that you laid out your jumper on and it 'helped' you fold it ! !

Inatizzy X

Dont think they've had them for ages on QVC try Argos they should have them

Thank you Lucy-loo X

I have taken your advice and had a look at 'Argos' and they are doing 'reviews' on their products now so that has been a bit helpful.

Though still a bite of a minefield....... I just need a 'simple to operate' 'quick to bake' one........

I appreciate your reply.

Inatizzy

Thank you Lucy-loo X

I have taken your advice and had a look at 'Argos' and they are doing 'reviews' on their products now so that has been a bit helpful.

Though still a bite of a minefield....... I just need a 'simple to operate' 'quick to bake' one........

I appreciate your reply.

Inatizzy

Argos have a Cookworks breadmaker which has received good reviews and is only just over £20 at the moment (reduced). I've bought one and am busily trying to find all my old recipes which were in cups and spoons rather than all the measuring. There's an option to cook a loaf in under and hour on it too.

Thank you Calico X

They do have some good offers at the moment don't they?

The one with the best reviews is £99 ! !....... but I will probably go for one somewhere in the middle price range. (Although the one you mention is certainly worth considering.....)

Inatizzy X

Latest posts

Back