Dispatch times back to being dire?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
I take it the postage from QVC has gone back to being carp again?

Stuff I ordered over the weekend still sitting at 'in process' - they have put the payments through as the transactions are showing as 'pending'. Goodness only knows when I will get them & my craft stuff from craft day & my Mally TSV.

Live old horse, you'll get grass...

I knew it was going too well, my stuff was coming out pretty quick for a while. Well, not pretty quick, but more like the service you would expect to receive from them. I think I possibly piddled them off sending back a whole load of stuff after Christmas, c'est la vie!

LOL - have just checked my account again and the stuff I ordered over the weekend is finally showing as shipped today. Funny that!

I ordered a couple of Kipling bags on Sunday and they were sent out on Tuesday. Mind you I haven't got them yet - delivery is at the mercy of the Royal Mail!

Currently, I am experiencing the two extremes. Orders either arrive within one working day, or stay 'in process' for days. Also, items I order when in stock are being processed, but a couple of days later appear as 'awaiting stock'.

I waited ages for the Technique silicone baking sheets!! I think if we were all ordering the £2,000 quid Tanzanite rings we would probably get it quicker!! :mysmilie_73:

My Tim Holtz TSV shipped within 24 hrs but Mally TSV ordered at midnight not shipped yet. Yankee set that I paid for on Sat only got shipped on Tues but has just arrived so quick courier has made up for it!

(touching wood here) so far i cant really complain about QVC or any UK company. I tend to get stuff quicker from them than i do locally. My mally tsv dispatched yesterday too but the other stuff is still sitting on that bliddy pallet!

I get fed up waiting for the few itmes i still do order -always late and have to ring up and get them to send me a statement then the blinkin thing arrives about 2 days after the 7 days thats why i hardly use qvc now also i am sure they make profit holding on to our money for a few days and the p and p is stupid and the packaging is over the top and a waste of resources
I now use lots of other internet options for things i want to buy - amazon for example free p and p if you can wait a few days and lots of beauty items from companies through amazon only charge £1.95 and it arrives next day so no waiting or faffing around. I bought a mattress on line and it was free next day delivery so if you shop around you can get better deals
QVC may have the 30 day guarantee but the p and p is well over the top

All finally showing as shipped, Mally is showing as shipped today.

I am hoping I get the crafting stuff tomorrow as it would keep me away from the shops. I doubt it will arrive tomorrow, but I can hope.

Latest posts

Back