Discounts and other missing deals on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

etoile

Registered Shopper
While placing my online order for the Zhuzh 'deal of the day' with Idealworld a couple of discount tokens came up. These were both for a fiver with flexibility as to when you could take them, one had a years expiry on it! Needless to say I'm happy with this but I'm wondering if Q ever do anything like it, I just don't get the offer? The only offers I get from Q are flexi pays and never money off anything I like when I like. I don't spend more with IW than Q.

While placing my online order for the Zhuzh 'deal of the day' with Idealworld a couple of discount tokens came up. These were both for a fiver with flexibility as to when you could take them, one had a years expiry on it! Needless to say I'm happy with this but I'm wondering if Q ever do anything like it, I just don't get the offer? The only offers I get from Q are flexi pays and never money off anything I like when I like. I don't spend more with IW than Q.

:mysmilie_357: Great first post :wave:. Ive personally never seen any discount codes for Qvc and i very much doubt they will ever do them, however i agree it would be a good idea if they did. Well done Ideal world for doing it.

Enjoy the forum etoile

Rumour has it for awhile new members got a welcome £5 off their first order. It came up on their Facebook page, someone asked why they didn't get one and they seemed to have stopped it.

I have got money off!!!! Yes, last year. I didn't shop with them for months and got easy pay offers which I ignored. Then got a £5 off offer which I also never used. Finally got a £10 off which I did use. So if you stop buying from Q they will eventually offer you money off to come back.

Last year, I received a £10 off email, I think it had to be spent on fashion. As I don't rate much QVC fashion, I didn't think I'd use it, but I came on here and found several recommendation for a shift crepe dress by Kim&Co (never in a million years did I think I'd ever consider buying Kim&Co), so I ordered it using my discount, and, stunned myself by liking it!

I've been with QVC since they started and this is the only offer of money off I've ever had. There have been times when finances have meant that my shopping with them has ceased but only once did I receive this offer.

I've literally just started fresh day and night creams, I have my Ultrasun spf50 face for hols, I've enough slap to last a lifetime and I've found much more affordable high street organic body products. I might just go cold turkey.

Rumour has it for awhile new members got a welcome £5 off their first order. It came up on their Facebook page, someone asked why they didn't get one and they seemed to have stopped it.

I have got money off!!!! Yes, last year. I didn't shop with them for months and got easy pay offers which I ignored. Then got a £5 off offer which I also never used. Finally got a £10 off which I did use. So if you stop buying from Q they will eventually offer you money off to come back.
Many years back I got some vouchers by post to introduce a friend and get a £5 credit for me and £5 off for the friend. My friend ordered a beauty product but the pump on it didn't work, she had binned the packaging so ended up buying a Jiffy bag and paying p & p to send I back ( I would have told her to get a prepaid label and found a used bag if she had mentioned it before returning the item). I really wished I hadn't bothered! I have posted this on Facebook but haven't seen anyone else mention it, in fact some of the posts other people have made sound like they are accusing me of making this up!

I too have had the discount codes to lure you back if you have not bought anything for ages.

Just before Christmas a couple of years ago, I found another customer's order inside the packaging for my own order. As it would have taken QVC ages to sort out, I offered to forward the other package myself so the customer had it in time for Christmas. In return, the telephone operator agreed to put a £10 credit on my account for my trouble. Great! Win win as far as I was concerned - this other person would get their product and I was getting money off my next order. That is until I went to place my next order. When I asked CS for the £10 I'd been promised, there was no mention of it anywhere on my account and suddenly there were no records available of any phone calls. As you can imagine, I was not happy. Eventually they offered £5 for goodwill but I'd never trust them again. They simply denied all knowledge and said they'd never had offered that. I guess whoever was on the phone simply found an easy way out of a situation they couldn't be bothered to deal with. I could have just kept this other parcel and no one would have been any the wiser.

Q don't seem to offer their 'faithful' customers who like me have spent £1000's over the years,-- a single thing.Not wanting to repeat myself --but am!!! my orders have dwindled to a minimum, have just ordered a BM set today with free P&P.I am a Liz Earle user but will not be going for the TSV ( thanks to the info on here!) it is not for me.I have been doing some price comparisons between Q & LE website.Some items you are paying £s more for the EZP.I would order from LE direct as postage is £3.75 for several items.On Q I would be paying about £4.75 for each item--'nough said!OR I could go down to John Lewis & buy off the shelf! Even those of you who are in more rural locations than me could do some shopping around & save £'s.
Don't get me wrong I have been Q's No1 fan but have finally come to my senses!

Q don't seem to offer their 'faithful' customers who like me have spent £1000's over the years,-- a single thing.
If you keep on spending then there's no reason for them to give you any special offers, when you cut back on your purchases then they try to lure you back so maybe you will get a discount code now. As you say loyalty often doesn't get rewarded, look at car insurers or Sky, all their good deals are for new customers not existing ones.

Latest posts

Back