Different name same old show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sydney Starlett

Registered Shopper
Confessions of a beauty addict, Fabulous at forty and beyond, Everyday beauty and Beauty tools and accessories - all these hours show us more or less the same products again and again. Does Q think we won't realise its all the same and that we'll believe they have such varied programming? Well personally I'm so bored by it all - I've seen all the demo's before and I can hardly watch Q for more than 5mins at a time these days. Please please bring more new and interesting products otherwise the I'm off to the high street for good!

Probably old stock they didn't flog 1st time around or god forbid whispers "returns"!

No I agree it's the same old, same old. Surely there have been innovations recently.

And every one of 'em have featured those chuffin' tweezers in a mirrored box with a light in that swivels. So now I can check my make up, put in my contact lenses and pluck an errant eyebrow all on the go. Charming!

And every one of 'em have featured those chuffin' tweezers in a mirrored box with a light in that swivels. So now I can check my make up, put in my contact lenses and pluck an errant eyebrow all on the go. Charming!

I love those they are great for your eyebrows but they do show up every wrinkle as well lol!

Latest posts

Back