Different guest presenter for LE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cathtv

Registered Shopper
I have just watched the LE 2 hours (on & off !)
I much prefer this lady to LE. She seems more 'real' than Liz (from the beautiful Isle of Wight ) Earle.
I very nearly bought something but am saving myself for the TSV :)

I much prefer this lady to LE. She seems more 'real' than Liz (from the beautiful Isle of Wight ) Earle.

Yes I agree, more fun to watch :):)

I liked the show better before Alison arrived from her traffic jam and started talking over the guest presenter :23:

I have just seen Jill Franks raving on abt the cleanse and polish duo ( I think not feeling 100% at the moment) She concluded by saying that it received a 4.6/5 rating in the review section. Cue to some poor trainee surfing the web - the second revire was 1/5 with the headline why did I change. Jill Frannk was back on screen rather promptly = woops

Cheered me up again :32:

I have just seen Jill Franks raving on abt the cleanse and polish duo ( I think not feeling 100% at the moment) She concluded by saying that it received a 4.6/5 rating in the review section. Cue to some poor trainee surfing the web - the second revire was 1/5 with the headline why did I change. Jill Frannk was back on screen rather promptly = woops

hahahahaha...that's soooo funny....QVC at it's best! :3:

Hmm, just checked that review and the reviewer says the product was different thatnbefore and she checked the ingredients against her old tube and the almond milk has been replaced by cocoa butter. To my recollection it always had cocoa butter in it ? And don't they always say it is the same product since the beginning and they've never changed it ?

Hmm, just checked that review and the reviewer says the product was different thatnbefore and she checked the ingredients against her old tube and the almond milk has been replaced by cocoa butter. To my recollection it always had cocoa butter in it ? And don't they always say it is the same product since the beginning and they've never changed it ?

Apparently they are removing all the almond milk from C+P by beginning of 2009 to prevent nut allergies - the C+P for men does not have it in - I know this because I have used C+P on and off for the whole of it's existance in the hope that it would work and have noticed the different ingredients and emailed LE customer services, it is funny how the formulation of C+P has "never changed" although Caroline did say this afternoon that it is "essentially the same" but didn't go into details. Hope this helps sorry if a bit all over the place watching the darts at the same time!

Apparently they are removing all the almond milk from C+P by beginning of 2009 to prevent nut allergies - the C+P for men does not have it in - I know this because I have used C+P on and off for the whole of it's existance in the hope that it would work and have noticed the different ingredients and emailed LE customer services, it is funny how the formulation of C+P has "never changed" although Caroline did say this afternoon that it is "essentially the same" but didn't go into details. Hope this helps sorry if a bit all over the place watching the darts at the same time!

Ah thanks Janm - will be interesting to see if there are more long term users who don't like the new formulation. I do think it's a bit disingenuous to say it's the same when it isn't. We might have a new Tova-gate on our hands !

I Liked the new guest presenter, but I also Like Liz Earle too. I think the whole Liz Earle company come across as nice genuine people, the sort of people I like to deal with.

:)
I Liked the new guest presenter, but I also Like Liz Earle too. I think the whole Liz Earle company come across as nice genuine people, the sort of people I like to deal with.

I agree :) I've liked Caroline when she's been on in the past. I'd love to work for the company ...

I ordered direct from LE's website 3pm yesterday and the package was waiting on my desk when I arrived at work at 8.30 this morning. QVC take note. Also, it contained a free sample of the energising body scrub, which I can't wait to try.

I ordered direct from LE's website 3pm yesterday and the package was waiting on my desk when I arrived at work at 8.30 this morning. QVC take note. Also, it contained a free sample of the energising body scrub, which I can't wait to try.

That was quick. I have always been really pleased with their deliveries - and you can request the sample that you would like. I have been to the London shop a couple of times and even when it is busy it seems to have a tranquil atmosphere - I could loiter in there for ages! Wish I could afford a treatment there. I've never had a facial and I have never fancied having one until I went to the LE shop.

That was quick. I have always been really pleased with their deliveries - and you can request the sample that you would like. I have been to the London shop a couple of times and even when it is busy it seems to have a tranquil atmosphere - I could loiter in there for ages! Wish I could afford a treatment there. I've never had a facial and I have never fancied having one until I went to the LE shop.

I know what you mean about the London shop. I have only been there once, but I could have spent hours in there.

Like you, I would love to have one of their facials, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

I know I'm going off thred a little bit, have you seen the advert (a certain dating agency) where they use a LE c/p as sun lotion?

Latest posts

Back