Diet Chef Try Me...odd comment...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I caught a bit of AK doing Diet Chef on QVC this morning. During the presentation of the 7 day try me she said 'you'll probably see a difference in the 7 days' and then kind of hesitated...then said something along the lines of 'although I'm not suggesting you send it back because there'll BE nothing to send back'!! Surely even though it's a 7 day try me and somewhat ridiculous because it's food, the 30 day MBG still applies?!

Good point. Always been interested to know, if anyone has ever eaten all the food and sent back the empty packaging to receive a full refund?? Anyone?? Maybe that's how I'll do my Christmas shopping this year!

a colleague of mine ordered some meats from QVC ages ago - it was a like a platter with several meats and sausages etc for christmas.

Anyways they phoned her some time after,to see what her opinion was.she reported back that it was all ok,really didn't like the sausages - none of it nothing special and wouldn't order again.she thought that was fair and accurate feedback - so she was gobsmacked when CS asked her would she like her money back? Well,she wasn't going to say no was she?!

I can't imagine for 5 mins that CS contact everyone who ever purchases food items......but I would think if you phoned up and said,I tried it,I cooked it and ate it - and I really didn't like it - I think you would get your money back.however if you then repeat order and then try that one again,I think you may be out of luck:call::cheeky:

a colleague of mine ordered some meats from QVC ages ago - it was a like a platter with several meats and sausages etc for christmas.

Anyways they phoned her some time after,to see what her opinion was.she reported back that it was all ok,really didn't like the sausages - none of it nothing special and wouldn't order again.she thought that was fair and accurate feedback - so she was gobsmacked when CS asked her would she like her money back? Well,she wasn't going to say no was she?!

I can't imagine for 5 mins that CS contact everyone who ever purchases food items......but I would think if you phoned up and said,I tried it,I cooked it and ate it - and I really didn't like it - I think you would get your money back.however if you then repeat order and then try that one again,I think you may be out of luck:call::cheeky:

That would never happen to me! :headbang:

And? How was it?

well I am not a fancy food eater so I found it very good.
The first week I used it I lost 6lbs the second 3lbs. Hopefully this week it will be another 3lbs lost. (I weigh myself on a Monday morning).
The soups are lovely and filling,most of the main meals are good and I just put on some extra veg with them . The mushroom stroganoff is just mushroom sauce but again is ok with some veg to soak it up lol.
The milkshakes are very sweet,but filling.
The porridge is fine but as I dont like granola I cant comment on that.
The snacks are not great so I just have a "go ahead" biccie or something like that instead.
It is good to get you started on portion control but next week I will buy other ready meals that are more affordable and then the next week I will be on holiday stuffing myself and puting all my weight back on PMSL!

Latest posts

Back