did you use 3 easypay day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i ordered some easi-yo. been enjoying eating it lately so thought i would. what did u go for?

as a matter of interest i ordered that ninja food processor whist in a druken stupor the other night. no doubt ill be paying to send that liddle baby back in 30 days.

I resisted temptation all day and F.A.R.T.ed instead. ;) (Why does that always sound iffy?) :mysmilie_697:

Yes, I ordered the TSV and matching earrings, some Promarkers and three different Decleor sets. I don't usually go so mad, but couldn't resist the 3 easypays. Dear hubby offered to buy me the TSV and earrings for my birthday. So that's lightened the bill.

Bought myself some cherry Honora, should have bought some Easiyo but forgot it was on.
:mysmilie_73:

I resisted temptation all day and F.A.R.T.ed instead. ;) (Why does that always sound iffy?) :mysmilie_697:

Be careful Toril, you've mentioned the word that can't be named in the qvc section (if you don't know which word I mean, its F.A.R.T.ed... Ooops) :mysmilie_11:

I went for the TSV in Sunrise Gold. Decided to treat myself after having a pretty rubbish week lol. Three easy payments made it even better.

Fought temptation all day but finally weakened during the last Honora hour and got myself some stretchy rings :mysmilie_34:

I bought that lovely black honora single coin pearl necklace and matching earrings which came up later. That was it for me, but can not wait to get it.

I was out with donna so got nought either :mysmilie_698:

To be honest QVC have nothing to tempt me with at the moment, I'd raather spend my cash elsewhere :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Same goes for me. I remember turning it on a couple of times yesterday, once in the morning when I caught the repeated TSV hour with JF (enough for me to switch straight back off) and again at lunch time when Catherine was on presenting Decleor and again I got bored by the same old kits that they show in every Decleor hour.

I bought some craft essentials, such as glue, tape, pens, etc. But I was gutted as there was nothing from Honora that I fancied! I was hoping for a lush Keishi item, but didn't see one. Hey ho, hardly worth getting worked up about!

diddly squat. bought too much recently at QVC.
what with the mally, the face stuff and loadsa SBC. not to mention the tig stuff at the start of the month. i dont think i have ever bought so much with QVC before

Wasn't really tempted - I know easypay helps with the cash flow but it doesn't save you any money :mysmilie_348:

Did so well all day until the final honora hour when i boutght the pearl necklace with lenghts of chain in between pearls.

Didn't like the wires on the TSV so skipped that, but went for the Alternated necklace in the new dark multi - pretty much same colours as TSV. (698700)

I bought some EasiYo and some Decleor!! I was quite pleased, as I haven't bought any new Decleor toner/cleanser for nearly a year, and I've nearly run out! Whew - just in time! Thanks EasyPay! :D

I did go for the blue "nits on a string" but didn't go with the easy pay, I've caught myself in a bit of a pickle at the end of the month before now when I have forgotten about the payments so I try to buy in one payment now

Latest posts

Back