Did you see Jill Franks just now ,,,,,?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mediastar

Registered Shopper
She was wearing a hat and a shawl, putting aside the connection to DB, the way she looked, like she was about to offer Snow White an apple, IYKWIM, would have been guaranteed to put me off buying the items. I suspect she did realise how ridiculous she looked......

yes not a good look.

Her grammar was bugging me this Am as well. She referred to the suitcase or bag as being 'functionable' or having 'functionability' (can't remember which one). What's wrong with just saying it's functional??

She was wearing a hat and a shawl, putting aside the connection to DB, the way she looked, like she was about to offer Snow White an apple, IYKWIM, would have been guaranteed to put me off buying the items. I suspect she did realise how ridiculous she looked......

I happened to see this and thought she looked rather embarrassed when the camera cut back to her....as if she had just caught sight of herself in a monitor!! Not a good look!

I happened to see this and thought she looked rather embarrassed when the camera cut back to her....as if she had just caught sight of herself in a monitor!! Not a good look!

I agree, she seemed to try to explain it all away by saying how cold she was and that she would keep it all on until the end to get warm.

Bet

I agree, she seemed to try to explain it all away by saying how cold she was and that she would keep it all on until the end to get warm.

Bet

....which was a strange thing to say given that television studios are notoriously hot!

I've seen presenters complaining about the fans, and sometimes you can see their hair blowing around - so maybe Jill's not lying to save face... maybe.

clemenzina

I saw her on this initially from a distance as they showed a model and all I could think was why was she dressed like a bag lady!

Not a positive image for Fashion accessories - unless bag ladies are on trend this year!

And whats all the talk about "hardware" in fashion about - Glen was going on about it earlier in the day - and Jill was doing it as well.

Well, you would have to be hard to wear some of those fashions in order to cope with the comments from those around you.

Latest posts

Back