Did you know.............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, isn't she called Barbara? I'm sure she's the one that Catherine begs to order the things for her when she's on air.

Blimey ! I wonder if she has ever, or dared to say "can I have a word" to Julia !!!!!! cos any of us who have heard THOSE words know exactly what to expect.

Did you know....................

Must be the world's worst job trying to cope with all those divas, male and female.

Now that is funny!! Do you think they have supervison? I work in the NHS and have clinical supervision which follows a properly defined agenda and I have just the hilarious mental image of the QVC version:
1. Shrieking and fibbing
2. Exaggerated claims
3. Training needs
4. Wardrobe and make up
5. Are you up to date with your Blog?

I can just visualise Julia flouncing in and arguing that as head diva she needs no training at all.

JR: "I was a size extra small Queenie here when you were in nappies" then thinking maybe that wasn't the best line ever.

Yes I think I have heard that before, I am sure one of them was replaced a while back.

it was common knowledge in the Presenter Search days because the manager was on the panel and featured quite heavily. he left shortly afterwards.

it was common knowledge in the Presenter Search days because the manager was on the panel and featured quite heavily. he left shortly afterwards.

In shame, considering what the end result of that was probably :tongue:

Yes, I think he left to open a little wool shop or some such enterprise :wave: I think anyone trying to manage all those egos would want a quieter life.

Well as I was languishing in ignorance about said manager's existence, I was also unaware that they have the delightful job of relaying complaints from viewers (sent to the ceo's office for example) to the appropriate person or people. I would imagine wrestling grizzly bears blindfolded would be preferable.

Well as I was languishing in ignorance about said manager's existence, I was also unaware that they have the delightful job of relaying complaints from viewers (sent to the ceo's office for example) to the appropriate person or people. I would imagine wrestling grizzly bears blindfolded would be preferable.

A grizzly is an extra small compared to JR's ego!

which makes the idea of writing to the CEO somewhat more attractive, methinks!

Latest posts

Back