Did you buy the Samsung NC10?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i'm sitting using mine now, when i get my other laptop out, it feels monstrous!
It took me a day or two to get used to the screen but I adore it now. no matter where i use it, people ask me where i got it and if they can have a go on it lol

well worth the money, it was my christmas pressie from my hubby.

go on, you know you want one lol

I also got mine from cdiscount.co.uk. I love it and have been using it continuously for the last couple of months as my laptop has been poorly and I haven't got round to having it repaired yet.

I initially bought it for when I travel, as lugging the laptop overseas is a pain and I end up with a sore back. I liked the fact it was light and fit in a handbag. Also, the battery life is fantastic and beats my laptop by a few hours. I'm not disappointed and feel it was well worth the £300. I wouldn't buy it from QVC though, due to the outrageous p&p.

hi everyone,

i am new to the forum and I would like to say 'hello' :23:

i believe that if you are looking for electronic & computing products it is hard to find an outlet that could beat EBUYER on pricing.

the samsung NC10 is quoted at £307.91, i believe.

www.ebuyer.com

Hi Watersiren and welcome to the forum.

Can anybody tell me if I can put microsoft office on it and how, cant get on with the abilty office that came with it
Wellcome to you Watersiren, you'll love it here

As I said i have office 2007 on mine and it runs with no problems. I installed mine by wirelessly networking to the other laptops DVD Drive and installing it from there I have read about people loading the files onto a usb pen and installing it using that there is a good NC10 site with a forum answering most questions here

thank you Lucy-loo for your 'welcome' msg:1:

dehl is right; i had the same problem with my Eee Pc...and a friend installed windows via wireless networking, as there is no dvd/cd drive on mine

Im back

5% off code LOYAL

FREEDELIVERY gives £2 off delivery making it free.

C Discount often have VAT cashback promos if you are not in a rush

Hi,

A few days ago I put my laptop down and came back and the screen had bled...looks like big patches of ink all over one side of screen.

Anyway...when the NC10 was a TSV I really wanted it but could not jusify it. I have read a zillion NC10 reviews but still not sure if it is for me so I thought I would ask you guys what you thought of it?

I might use the internet for a few hours just surfing the web....checking here, news sites, gossip sites and shopping sites. I do use my current laptop to put my photographs on...I assume I can still do this on the NC10? I would buy some of those memory stick things to transfer them too.

Heard the touchpad was not great but I always use a mouse anyway. My current laptop is very slow at downloading...is the NC10 fast?

Can't get the product to show up on QVCUK so can not read reviews there. Would the NC10 suit someone like myself?

£307 is cheapest price I have seen so far....on Amazon.

Any advice, comments etc welcomed!

Sounds like a netbook would be ideal for you, but the NC10 is one of the most expensive. I work in IT and actually bought this as a gift for someone as I have its big laptop brother that I quite like. I was discussing the NC10 a few weeks ago with some colleagues who are looking for a netbook and have seen equivalents around £150-£200 in local big chain office supplies. Horses for courses I guess. If you just need net access and want to save documents on memory sticks, I'd get a cheaper option and if you need to, spend the difference on the best internet connection speed instead.

Can anybody tell me if I can put microsoft office on it and how, cant get on with the abilty office that came with it
Wellcome to you Watersiren, you'll love it here

Yes you can, but unless you have an external hard drive you'll need to purchase the download from microsoft which will take about 3 hours.

I put mine on (well hubby did it!!) by just putting the software disc's into his laptop's cd drive and then searching for the network on my NC10 and then downloading and saving onto it, took 15-20 minutes to download. I hope you can understand this as I am sooo un-techy. We do this even if I want a cd put onto my itunes also. I do have an external cd drive but never use it as it is easier this way.

Latest posts

Back