did Steph Beecham demo Clientelle?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
Cos now she has her own range out and says she uses that. she looks like she's had botox to me anyway, and fillers. it annoys me when celebs deny they've had work done

Cos now she has her own range out and says she uses that. she looks like she's had botox to me anyway, and fillers. it annoys me when celebs deny they've had work done

yes she did when it first came onto qvc, I wonder if her own range is similar?

She weren't that good at front it either.
I was think she looked like she had surgery on the more recent photos I have seen of her.

She said there was NO BETTER RANGE than Clientele and she would never use anything else and she had used everything over the years.........:33:

Wonder what she will say about her OWN RANGE now.........:33:

I thought the range came out last year, and she'd recently been brought in to promote it/be the face of it, rather than it being her own range? It's Harley Street Skin Care or something.

I remember her representing a brand of skincare and doing it quite poorly. If I remember correctly she could list some of the ingredients but didn't know what they were meant to do.

Judging by the number of high neck sweaters she wore on Corrie she obviously didn't have much luck with the much-lauded Clientele neck cream!!!

mmm the detective in me keeps coming up with the same answer, sculptra, restylane and botox :33:

i remember the founder of clientele once saying that stephanie beacham was an avid clientele user (when she was in strictly)...i think she looks very good. i am sure she has had help, but either way, she does look fabulous and i am not surprised Pat was willing to drop her name into the conversation as she is a great ad for the range...

Latest posts

Back