Did I hear right ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrbrightside

Registered Shopper
did i hear right ?
last night during "Awards Show" AY made a comment to Sam from Gayle Haymen - something along the lines of - I am just delighted that you turned up tonight ?? i wasnt sure what she meant ? but i think it may be because so many of the usual guests where not available .........hmmmm?

Hmm Alexis Murdoch couldn't be arsed to turn up to collect two awards yesterday but can be bothered to turn up to present L'occitane shows today... Snooty madam....

Liz Earle wasn't there either and nor was anyone from OPI!

did i hear right ?
last night during "Awards Show" AY made a comment to Sam from Gayle Haymen - something along the lines of - I am just delighted that you turned up tonight ?? i wasnt sure what she meant ? but i think it may be because so many of the usual guests where not available .........hmmmm?

Yes I heard that too and thought she was making a point.

did i hear right ?

I heard that as well. I felt it was a slap at LE.

And that was very odd that Alexis was on the next morning on Q but not for the awards. Maybe she & AY have fallen out AGAIN !!

Surprised to see her with Charlie rather than the usual double act with AY. I thought Alexis came over better than she does sometimes with Alison apart from the when she said totally different things about products since the last show. Not sure about Charlie, he really entered into the spirit of L'Occitane man didn't he? Even he said he had given too much away at times, needing and wanting the Fleur Cherie fragrance for example. That is a new one bringing the gnarled handcream tube on to prove he had been using it for years.

Latest posts

Back