did anyone get a hair band with emma hardie try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
title says it all really ..........went onto the net to read info as my specs need changing or something,,,anyway there the video to watch,,,easy so far BUT as she was on with anne dawson we didnt learn much.....however ....i started to read the reviews so when i saw that they were saying the hairband was a nice bonus etc....soo rang CS she was very nice & took y phone NO & says someone will be in touch in about 3 days..............so ?????? did anyone else get it & if so did you get the hairband.....???? i feel left out.............

title says it all really ..........went onto the net to read info as my specs need changing or something,,,anyway there the video to watch,,,easy so far BUT as she was on with anne dawson we didnt learn much.....however ....i started to read the reviews so when i saw that they were saying the hairband was a nice bonus etc....soo rang CS she was very nice & took y phone NO & says someone will be in touch in about 3 days..............so ?????? did anyone else get it & if so did you get the hairband.....???? i feel left out.............

I got a hairband and a cloth as well as the three products. It's a really nice hairband too, much nicer than the Liz Earle and Elemis ones I already had from yonks ago. :sun:

I received the kit today, and there was no hairband in mine either.:sad:

I received the kit today, and there was no hairband in mine either.:sad:

kittie
ring CS as i did & she said something along the lines of she will have to send this info up to 'another dept' [ cant remember the name of.old age lol ].....anyway as there a piccy of one i shall be waiting with bated breath till i get a phone call in approx 3 day & if i dont i shall be back on the phones too.also someone has said that we shoukd have got a brush in the smashbox TSV ..i didnt SO i shall be looking into that as well.......

i was one of the ones who only got one bra a while back when we were told it was 2.....full of cow poop when they said still great value blah blah blah......SOMEONE should take the blame for all these 'cock ups'......act together springs to mind

I got a headband but didn't get a brush. Got the we will get back to you email just waiting to see what they say.

I Emailed QVC about the headbands missing from my two orders and have received them today, direct from Emma Hardie.

Latest posts

Back