Diane Gilman TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

57 or 60, she looks well for her age she does like her rhinestones and studs though:smirk:

Perhaps I misheard then! That said its difficult to age her exactly due to the botched Botox/filler jobs and the odd hair

i quite like her - she says she's a rock chick and those are the sort of clothes she likes. good for her i say. the hair thing does confuse me a bit because although she has a bald spot at the back, her hair seems to be brushed forward, away from it. it looks as though it could easily be brushed back over it.

at the risk of boring everyone cos i've said before, i don't personally like her jeans because there's not enough denim in the pockets, so the white lining sticks out. saw there were a lot of comments saying the same on the qvc website. i'm not overkeen on a lot of lycra either - makes them feel more like jeggings than jeans.

love the fit of her jeans. i have a long body and huge bum and chunky thighs so they fit me well. mine have worn out though.

I bought her last TSV - the denim jeggings. I have worn them virtually all the time. My first venture into elasticated waistbands and I love it (sigh!). The thighs and legs are a little baggy on me but that is better IMO than too tight.

I love her jeans, havn't had any problem with the white of the pockets showing. I have chunky legs and they are very flattering, I find....

I bought her last TSV - the denim jeggings. I have worn them virtually all the time. My first venture into elasticated waistbands and I love it (sigh!). The thighs and legs are a little baggy on me but that is better IMO than too tight.

I bought them and they were awful. They were fairly tight when I put them on but within a hour or so I was 'hitching them up' every few minutes as they just wouldnt stay up. I couldnt have got the smaller size as i wouldnt have got them on. So along with hundreds of others - if you read the reviews - I returned them. The material was thick 'denim-ish' like the jeans we had in the 70's as kids. Will not venture into DG stuff again. I so wanted to like them and the presentations made them look really nice.

Mine stay up ok but I was wearing them on the allotment the other day planting shallots and they were coming down and I did have to hitch them up a few times - I believe I might have been showing more than I wished. But as I'm usually just wearing them to walk around they are fine -probably not good for housework then.

I've ordered a few of her jeans/jeggings and must say the quality is great, but the fit/sizing is rubbish. I ordered a pair of her tight fit jeans in a lovely green, im usually a size 10/12 but looking at her sizing ordered an 8. They were massive!!! Looked too baggy so had to send them back

I'm a 14 and I take a 10 in DG jeans (petite cos I'm a short-@rse) which make me think they're just leave the American labels in to flatter UK buyers (I'd be a 10 in US sizes).

Jude xx

PS the pocket-lining thing? I find I have to tuck them in when I put the jeans on but they stay in place and haven't noticed a real problem

that's weird about the sizing. i've got 2 pairs of jeans, ordered my usual size (18) and they fit perfectly. only problem i have is the pocket thing.

Any details on the latest Diane Gilman TSV peeps? I do like her jeans so am hoping it's Jeans in a range of sizes for us shorter gals.

Latest posts

Back