Diane Gilman TSV 28/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My daughter and her friends all wear Primark skinny jeans and they are fab, nothing wrong with them at all! They also comein a great range of colours.

My DG TSV hasn't arrived yet- now I'm waiting in fear and trepidation as I can see an expensive return looming.

The reviews on the website are very good. Someone said that they are not skinny (in the true sense of the word), more like straight jeans, but very few issues with sizing. Another reason I am glad i did not go for them, I wanted tight skinny ones, they look good with Bearpaw, Emus etc.

Well both mine arrived today and they are surprisingly good for the money!

Im keeping the size 8 and the 10s are being returned, as they are simply too big on the waist

My daughter and her friends all wear Primark skinny jeans and they are fab, nothing wrong with them at all! They also comein a great range of colours.

My DG TSV hasn't arrived yet- now I'm waiting in fear and trepidation as I can see an expensive return looming.

Do what I did yesterday and complain to customer services that the presentation was misleading. They will readily send you a pre-paid return label.

Mine came yesterday and they are a great fit, i ordered the size 12 and I am usually a 14. They are not skinny but straight but to be fair I did hear them say that a few times. I do like DG jeans and along with NYDJ they are the best fit for me I have tried Primark ones but they are just the wrong "shape" for me which is a huge shame because the price is brilliant.

Any verdicts from other FMS yet please ?

Way too big round the waist, Jabba. I've lost a shed-load of weight (100lbs!) and the size 10s I ordered were huge around the waist, loose on the thighs, although they were neat enough round the butt. Quite honestly, my Asda cheapies are a better fit. I was disappointed, as the jeans were my 'reward' for getting back into shape. How have you found them?

Mine arrived very quickly and I'm wearing them now. I usually go down a size because I have a relatively small waist when compared to my hips and because there is so much stretch I get to wear jeans that fit to my waist and stretch over my hips (not the idea with DG, but it works). I've been Zumba-ing lately and most of my jeans are sliding around now so I went for another full size smaller and they fit perfectly and are very comfortable too! I would say they are very narrow straight jeans - not skin-tight, spray-on, but narrower than a classic straight fit. Perhaps a smaller size (given the amount of stretch) would give those who want a really skinny jean what they need?

the fabric is quite haevy and have linen which as a heavier fabric holds one in. i love her jeans as they fit my shape well. being a cury woman with big hips,bum and thighs and a small waist.
the boot cuts look brilliant with short emu/ugg boots!

Latest posts

Back