Diane Gilman TSV 06/03/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They do wash and wear well but the Black ones fade quickly but you can rectify this with Dylon wash in dye - personally I haven't bothered I've just stuck with the faded denim rock chick look ... I wish lol

I'm working on a plan Tiddly. I'm going to get a bigger waist. It's easier than getting a smaller backside :eek:)

Hmmm not sure if I should go for the gool ol' staple of indigo or be daring & go for the bright blue? HELP! I'm deffo pair shape with short legs that are on the more muscular side. I won't buy her black ones anymore as am totally frustrated with how quickly they loose colour. These look suspiciously like an earlier TSV, (cropped skinny jean), which I love. The size 8s tends to go fast so not sure if I should cave in, get both & send a pair back Ooooh decisions!! :confused:

I'm working on a plan Tiddly. I'm going to get a bigger waist. It's easier than getting a smaller backside :eek:)

I have a very hollow back plus a big a**e which makes every pair of trousers/jeans very gappy at the waist and have to get them al altered. I used to try and bluff that I had a ballerina back :mysmilie_62:

I've got the opposite which is even less attractive... skinny legs and a bit of weight around the middle... I can't wear skinny jeans as they are never skinny enough and leggings with a chunky jumper make me look like a pigeon :blush:.

Give me a J-Lo anyday!

well I am so confused with the sizes I am not going to bother, but loved reading your posts, you really made me laugh ladies, at least I am not on my own with my junk in the trunk lol

Is it me or is the cobalt blue rather nice?? :tongue:
Sod it, just gone for the cobalt blue, I've got the indogo ones & they're lovely and I can always dye my black ones like DJ advised. Just a tip if using a wasjing machine dye, do 1-2 fuether cycles with nothing in your machine after dying as that should remove the excess dye. I recall a lady on here sayong that her hunny's shirts came out rather grey after she'd used the dye for her jeans :wink:

Last edited:
I've got the opposite which is even less attractive... skinny legs and a bit of weight around the middle... I can't wear skinny jeans as they are never skinny enough and leggings with a chunky jumper make me look like a pigeon :blush:.

Give me a J-Lo anyday!

my Jo has never been so lo! lol

well I am so confused with the sizes I am not going to bother, but loved reading your posts, you really made me laugh ladies, at least I am not on my own with my junk in the trunk lol

Cheers Barb, I can see what you mean but I thought the blue will be nice for summer & with floaty tops. It's rather bright for me but if I don't try them I'll never know xx. It is the colour of the season here and in TOWIE/Essex land, Bluewater shopping centre has quite a bit of this blue in clothing & bags. Could be one of those great buys, (praps not but hey ho, they'll see me coming from the other end of the street eh lol) x

Cheers Barb, I can see what you mean but I thought the blue will be nice for summer & with floaty tops. It's rather bright for me but if I don't try them I'll never know xx. It is the colour of the season here and in TOWIE/Essex land, Bluewater shopping centre has quite a bit of this blue in clothing & bags. Could be one of those great buys, (praps not but hey ho, they'll see me coming from the other end of the street eh lol) x

I bow to your superior fashion knowledge Nikki. I just heard that cobalt blue is selling best and they have more of them than any other ones, so they must expect them to be popular. I'm not that into fashion, just went with my initial thought,. :bow: But i think i'm an old fuddy duddy :cool:

Edited to say i did get my hair dyed last week with a hint of purple, and everyone noticed it and loved it. I am dark naturally, so it just
added a lovely glow to it, IMO :cool:

Last edited:
Well I've just ordered them in the Black Nikki
The black's lovely, I will just have to dye mine as they really do look a bit jaded now & too wishy washy for even charcoal as an apt description.
Bright jeans here I come, (unless they look hideous in the mirror lol)! Then it's expensive p&p for sweet nothing here I come! x

Well done Barb! Brave move changing hair colour, feels really great when it works well! :wink: You'll be setting a trend in the Emerald Isle now oh yes! :cool:

Last edited:
UPDATE-Just checked on Google. Victoria Beckam's cobalt blue skinny jeans have sold out at £170, $240, Kate Middleton was pictured in the same colour with a white tee on top. Asos have them too, Jeez I'm so shallow that's sold it for me, I'm in :wink:

Latest posts

Back