Diane Gilman Trousers TSV 04/04/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Diane means a USA size 8 when she said that (being equivalent to a uk size 12) but even then the sizing must be out as I would consider myself a uk 12 and have a 28 inch waist!

It's all just numbers and v confusing/confused but if you're buying clothes - perhaps especially jeans - from tv (and 'risking' £4 a pair) the info needs to be spot on and consistent... Even if I did ever see anything I would wear on qvc (not yet!) I would just find it risky and wearying!

Diane isn't around on the 10pm show - does any one know where she has gone to? Hope all is well.

i cant believe that the size cahrt on screen has changed. very confusing

The launch show size chart was nothing like the one I saw on on screen after reading you comment Boffy so thank you ..you have saved me a return Had to phone and cancel an order ..the system being down was the problem apparently ..didn`t argue the fact it must have been human error ... I was just glad I could cancel in time to reorder
Wonder just how many didn`t find out in time ???

I really fancied the look of the green jeans and was tempted to buy but in the end was not prepared to waste money on postage if they needed to be returned. I got a tape measure to check the sizing but it seems a bit odd and wondered if I had read it correctly so just didn't risk it; if you could make free returns for clothing I would have taken the chance. It's just not viable to sell clothing in this manner and QVC should have a comparable service to other retailers.

If the garment arrives and the measurements differ from those given on air or online I'd say that justifies a return label at their expense, and get your original p&p back too.

I really fancied the look of the green jeans and was tempted to buy but in the end was not prepared to waste money on postage if they needed to be returned. I got a tape measure to check the sizing but it seems a bit odd and wondered if I had read it correctly so just didn't risk it; if you could make free returns for clothing I would have taken the chance. It's just not viable to sell clothing in this manner and QVC should have a comparable service to other retailers.
If the green is the same as my last order it is not a great colour, neither summery or wintery, just dull and muddy.

When that happened to me and a second pair of the supposedly same size differed they refunded my original P&P and sent a return label

And guess what its happened again ..the TSV white ones fit perfectly and the beige is the fit of a sausage skin A return label is on its way !! Not as good quality as my previous pairs but they weren`t a TSV and were a bit more expensive but as I want them for summer the finer weight will do!!

Am I the only one who isn't interested in skinny jeans? I really don't think they are the most flattering of cuts unless you are stick thin.

I agree, which is why I can't understand why Dianne Gilman chooses the wrong type of models to model her jeans. Those jeans would look much better on Courtney or Tanya than Katherine and her Mum. I understand that qvc want to use models with more relatable bodies but skinny jeans are not flattering unless you have a figure like Courtney/Tanya etc. And if you are going to use models that look more like the rest of us, then at least put them in the correct size. It isn't very helpful. As for DG herself, she has a really annoying laugh. But on a more positive note Julia looked great when she was on with DG, when she gets it right she can look really great.

And guess what its happened again ..the TSV white ones fit perfectly and the beige is the fit of a sausage skin A return label is on its way !! Not as good quality as my previous pairs but they weren`t a TSV and were a bit more expensive but as I want them for summer the finer weight will do!!

Well my beige ones are going back. Not true to size. Not brilliantly made either, tons of loose threads and the buttonhole stitching is coming out.

My white ones have arrived & they look nothing like the picture on the website, I wasn't able to watch the demo. Really odd fit, certainly not skinny at all on the legs. Awful black stitching that wasn't on the web picture!
Going to return them, do you think it would justify asking for a return label with not watching the show?

My white ones have arrived & they look nothing like the picture on the website, I wasn't able to watch the demo. Really odd fit, certainly not skinny at all on the legs. Awful black stitching that wasn't on the web picture!
Going to return them, do you think it would justify asking for a return label with not watching the show?

They can only say "No".

I'd say you bought it online and the photo showed a completely different garment (ie. no black stitching)

The fit obviously varies depending on the size and colour as my white ones fit ok and the beige are definitely down a size and a completely different fit in the leg!! Do QVC take any notice of the reviews ?

Latest posts

Back