Diane Gilman at Midnight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_466:What on earth is she wearing as a top?
Who did her hair:eek:?
And her shoes :eek: double :eek: Talk about "toes cleavage" she is almost toes topless in vivid green shoes:grin:

There's certainly a lot going on. I wonder if she has a bald patch at the back of her head that she is hiding with a tiny pony tail. I have alopecia at the mo too! :sweat:

Its the fact the presenter keeps saying that everything is rock chick is driving me nut, she was on early doing the bibi jewellery and everything was rock chic too drives me mad

There's certainly a lot going on. I wonder if she has a bald patch at the back of her head that she is hiding with a tiny pony tail. I have alopecia at the mo too! :sweat:
I think she has, I have seen something like that or an old scar patch at the back of her head, I will never laugh at that, I was thinking about her hair at the front, it could be the way she put rollers or something, she has plenty of hair at the front, she might look a lot better if she had a side parting, maybe:thinking:
I will never make fun of anyone with alopecia, loveinamist:sad: I understand how anyone with alopecia feels :hug:
( I have asked admin for a hug smilie, hope we will have one soon)

Yes there is a bit of a 'patch' on her crown. It generally shows up white, as though she has missed that bit when dying her hair.

Don't worry caretodiffer, no offence taken, I have noticed the pony tail before. She has a very high hairline and a different hairstyle would be more flattering.
Here is a hug for you. :bear:

Don't worry caretodiffer, no offence taken, I have noticed the pony tail before. She has a very high hairline and a different hairstyle would be more flattering.
Here is a hug for you. :bear:
Thank youloveinamist:bear::flower:
Have you seen her top, it looks as if she has tucked her top front in her jeans, and forgot to pull it out again:nod:
She has a problem with her midriff, and that top makes it look worse. Being a designer, one would have thought she would design something better for herself and others.

Thank youloveinamist:bear::flower:
Have you seen her top, it looks as if she has tucked her top front in her jeans, and forgot to pull it out again:nod:
She has a problem with her midriff, and that top makes it look worse. Being a designer, one would have thought she would design something better for herself and others.

Those jeans are supposed to give you a backside to envy are they not? So why hide it with a tuxedo/asymmetric style top that is just awful?!

Katherine the model wearing the stone coloured jeans looks dreadful. They're so tight they make her legs look like huge tree trunks.

Katherine is a beautiful girl and so what if she's not a stick insect. She has the kind of curvy figure that women love to criticise but most men just love. Go for it Katherine and keep twirling that tush. :sun:

Katherine is my favourite model. I think she is fab. I think she would make a better presenter than some they already have. I think Bensmum was maybe criticising the clothes rather than the model.

Katherine is my favourite model. I think she is fab. I think she would make a better presenter than some they already have. I think Bensmum was maybe criticising the clothes rather than the model.

She is my favourite model too. She is absolutely stunning. She always models on the Diane Gilman shows.

Katherine is a beautiful girl and so what if she's not a stick insect. She has the kind of curvy figure that women love to criticise but most men just love. Go for it Katherine and keep twirling that tush. :sun:
She does have an attractive tush that most men like and it looked very nice in the jeans:happy:
I agree with bensmum though, those jeans did nothing for her legs.

Diane Gilman cannot be a fashion designer if those clothes are her creation as there is nothing fashionable about them or her for that matter. She looks to me as if she has,put her hands into a sack of old clothes and put on whatever came out a bit like kids with the dressing up clothes from grandma. She does nothing to make me buy her stuff she needs a good make over including hair.

Didn't spot the shoes but I was bowled over by how orange her face was and how it so obviously stopped at her hair-line and went white - not a good look IMO!
They were electric green, (if there is a word such as that) something like this pointed patent shoes which showed a lot of toes:puke:
She had the purple version of the top she is wearing now and being purple, it emphasised her not so flat tummy and her hair was like she is having on now, altogether it was too much for me at midnight:eek:
Even Sazza got a fright :grin:

I think so too.

She is my favourite model too. She is absolutely stunning. She always models on the Diane Gilman shows.

That is because her bum looks good in her jeans :happy:

Latest posts

Back