Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Diamonique 2.75ct tw Classic Fine Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver

QVC Price: £35.00

Today's Special Value Price : £28.96

P&P: £3.95

610063.jpg610063_fzn.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-2.7...10063.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@52b252b2

Thank you Autumn I really like it, wish they had more sizes (smaller) like they did at one point 17 cm

Can anyone tell what sort of fastening it is? I think the rose option looks really sweet and dainty.

I think it looks like the type that opens up, the other end slots in and the first bit closes over it. Is there a technical term for this?! Does that even make sense to anyone? Ha ha. I ordered the Rose. I agree that they should have a smaller size though. I hope the 19cm isn't too drapey on me :-(

Almost ordered the rose gold but two thoughts stopped me.
The width.. it would be the equivalent of a width of embroidery thread on wrist.. it would be super-dainty
With this is mind..
If it gets caught - the potential to snap in half.

I also wondered the 'life' of the rose gold.. would it tarnish.

Therefore I decided to stick to my old faithful 12 year old diamonique tennis bracelet.

I wonder how many will be delivered before Christmas? :mysmilie_15:

Oh god, this looks nice. I can't turn down a diamonique tennis bracelet, I love them and have a few.

Has anyone received their bracelet? I've ordered mine but I feel it will be too drapey om my wrist. I do not want to send it back - it's gorgeous. I wish they did three options, the smallest in 17 - 17.5 cm

I was hoping mine would be here today. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow. Is it today it's the tsv? I am also hoping it's not too big, I don't like bracelets on my hand!

I have only just ordered mine today - so who knows when it will arrive. I have ordered the 19cm but I don't mind a bit of a drape! Mind you my wrists aren't dainty by any stretch of the imagination.

Well, the 19cm is a bit drapey for my liking. Am going to wear it today and see how I feel. Here is a pic along with my Aurora bracelet - very impressed with this!

Apologies it's not in focus but I couldn't do it one handed!

Merry Christmas all.

ForumRunner_20131225_095128.jpg

I think mine will look more drapey as my ideal length is 16-17.5 cm.
I've checked the status of my order just now and it still has that "cancel" button, how odd, I ordered at the midnight launch.
It looks lovely in the photo and the Aurora bracelet as well, thank you for posting MK.

I meant to show the drape but instead showed how far down on my hand it came! I have taken another which should give you a better idea. Just measured my wrist and it is 15cm. It is lovely though. I have it on the other wrist now with my watch as that is also rose gold and diamond. We shall see! That's odd that you can still cancel it. I hope your order hasn't slipped through the net.

ForumRunner_20131225_104411.jpg

Ah, Minxy, you lucky lady - you got the rose. I'm loving all the rose that's out this year. Still, I've been looking for a delicate bracelet like this for ages so I'll just have to be happy with the silver (which is what I'd have gone with in the first place - it's just the Libran in me can never, NEVER make a decision!).

I preferred the rose too but I have nothing matching so went for the silver one

I preferred the rose too but I have nothing matching so went for the silver one

Rose and silver are lovely together, Marina. I'm not averse to mixing all types and colours but am particularly fond of that combination.

Okay. Mine arrived today and it's too long. I ordered another 21cm (sadly, I don't have dainty wrists - I'd kill to have wrists that require a 19cm let alone a 17cm like others here) bracelet at the same time and it fits great. I measured them together on a flat surface and the extra length seems to be in the long clasp.

I do wish they'd bring back the QVC ruler as this would show the "true" lengths of items. It would be informative if presenters gave their wrist measurements, too.

On the plus side, those with dainty wrists would show this bracelet to perfection.

Is there anyone here who can measure theirs to see if theirs is true to the 19/21cm or if their clasp seems to have been discounted in the size please?

TIA

Latest posts

Back