Diamonique TSV 23/12/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just measured my 19cm and the whole thing is just under 20cm. The bracelet part is 18cm, so the clasp is almost 2cm. I am still undecided. I wore it again today and it kept moving over my watch and half way up my arm :-(

I just measured my 19cm and the whole thing is just under 20cm. The bracelet part is 18cm, so the clasp is almost 2cm. I am still undecided. I wore it again today and it kept moving over my watch and half way up my arm :-(

Thanks Minxy. Are you unhappy with the longer-than-stated length?

I notice a couple of people on Q`s facebook page have had the bracelet fall apart on them. Someone on there mentioned it happening a few days ago and someone else today. Has anybody off here had any issues ?
I daren`t even consider buying a delicate bracelet because I`m really heavy on my jewellery. In fact handcuffs would be better for me, heavy duty ones at that !

Thanks Minxy. Are you unhappy with the longer-than-stated length?

Yes, to be honest, as it was always going to be big for me anyway without the extra cm! I know it's not much but it makes a difference.

Oh Vienna that's interesting. I have only had mine on intermittently but it doesn't feel like the securest of clasps. I know it was reasonably priced, but it feels it too. It's only because it's so delicate and sparkly that I like it! Hmm, this may have to be returned I am afraid. I am not going to keep items I am not 100% about anymore, it's silly and a waste of money.

The longer it is (or more drapey as QVC would say) the more likely it'll get caught and break. The models were wearing a size, in the presentations I saw, that would just fall off over their hand; I can't see anyone wearing a bracelet that "drapey" in real life!

Normally, being thick-wristed (and thick-headed at times!), I appreciate little extra length (oo-er!). But the little extra in this really does make it unwearable. I'm still shocked at the difference it makes wearing the two different 21cm bracelets - one stays on with a nice little drape, the TSV just slides off! Very disappointing as its a really pretty, sparkly little thing.

I guess the bigger the better doesn't apply to bracelets then ................:mysmilie_59:

Mine has arrived today. It has taken me ages to get it fastened onto my wrist - what a faff. I am not sure how I managed it in the end. Anyway it is on, and the drape is fine on me. However, with all the faffing around trying to get it onto my wrist, I have noticed that one of the stones next to the clasp seems slightly out of kilter now with the rest. I will see how it goes today, and if I can get it on better with practice. I don't want to have to ask my hubby to put it on for me - what is the point of a bracelet if you can't get it on yourself? It is very delicate and sparkly and I do like it, but am undecided at the moment.

I faffed with mine too Anna. Hubby put it on for me xmas day, but he was in a 'nothing's too much trouble' mood (annual event, ha ha!!) I don't want to be asking him too often, and most days he's gone before I get dressed. I did like it, but the cons outweighed the pro's for me sadly.

I had been tempted by the TSV but when Julia said because it was delicate you risked squashing the clasp if you tried to do it up yourself so better get someone to help you put it on. As soon as I heard that, I decided against it.

Yes, I heard that too Spartacus. I thought Julia did a very honest & thorough presentation of it on the launch, really impressed. Wish some of the others would follow that example rather than wittering on with useless chatter instead of giving a fair & honest description of the item they are presenting.

Yes, I heard that too Spartacus. I thought Julia did a very honest & thorough presentation of it on the launch, really impressed. Wish some of the others would follow that example rather than wittering on with useless chatter instead of giving a fair & honest description of the item they are presenting.

Yes, I thought Julia was trying to be tactfully honest about it!

I guess the bigger the better doesn't apply to bracelets then ................:mysmilie_59:

There is very, very occasionally a case of "too" big (I'm flashing back to the "ding, ding, ding - jackpot SATC episode!). If anyone doesn't know what I'm on about, it may be best not to ask :wink:

I missed the bit about squishing the clasp. I'd better check I wasn't too rough with it!

I received mine yesterday, it measures 19.6 cm and way too drapey on me so I'll be sending it back sadly, and I would've loved to have it if it came in my size.

Mine arrived today. Far to flimsy and delicate for me. Awkward clip fastening and far, far too big. I have some lovely eek pieces but this has got to have been the most disappointing I have received. Sent it back today under DSR.

I'm sending mine back under the DSR as well, emailed CS, they approved the return.

Such a shame. I was this close to ordering but the shorter size had already sold out. Why didn't they do the quality control they're always bragging about?

Latest posts

Back