Diamonique TSV 19/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks sazza. I seem to remember a similar bracelet to this being offered some months back? Or am I dreaming it?

If you're dreaming, then I am as well. If it's not the same bracelet then it's very similar to one that has been on before. I think that people mentioned the silver beads on the end 'clanking' when they wore it because the length was longer than with other bracelets in the friendship genre.

Hopefully, someone else will confirm that neither of us is going mad. :wink:

Thanks sazza. I seem to remember a similar bracelet to this being offered some months back? Or am I dreaming it?

If you're dreaming, then I am as well. If it's not the same bracelet then it's very similar to one that has been on before. I think that people mentioned the silver beads on the end 'clanking' when they wore it because the length was longer than with other bracelets in the friendship genre.

Hopefully, someone else will confirm that neither of us is going mad. :wink:

Yep they did do similar before, here it is

http://www.qvcuk.com/Epiphany-Plati...ct-tw-Friendship-Bracelet.product.609008.html

I bought the original bracelet not that long ago as a TSV. I like mine, and so far have been lucky that it hasn't broken, (keeps fingers crossed), but I am amazed that they are bringing something similar back when it had such poor reviews.

I bought the original bracelet not that long ago as a TSV. I like mine, and so far have been lucky that it hasn't broken, (keeps fingers crossed), but I am amazed that they are bringing something similar back when it had such poor reviews.

Never stopped QVC before.:mysmilie_17:

Never stopped QVC before.:mysmilie_17:

That's true - didn't they do that with bras called Aha or something - and they got terrible reviews? Quick look on line they were called Ahh bras - terrible reviews anyway, no matter what they are called.

I bought the original bracelet and really love it, maybe I was lucky and got one that wasn't faulty or something. I also love the ahh bra though, heh. I thought this TSV was just a repeat of the other one, it looks so similar.

It is pretty & am tempted but how does it differ from the similar TSV other than not being Epiphany, does anyone know?

It is pretty & am tempted but how does it differ from the similar TSV other than not being Epiphany, does anyone know?

I think as far as I can tell the epiphany one was only 1.5ct and this is 3.3ct of diamonique stones. The drapey bits also look very fluid which was a critisism of the epiphany one in that people where saying that it was striff and didnt drape well.

Also, just noticed in the 4pm hour that they are doing a one time only now??!! Presumably means we wont see the tsv again. Shame, I didnt get to see a live presentation today.

I would have preferred if they had coloured diamonique stones, the clear stones for me are quite boring.

Although I like the clear stones, I think coloured stones in this bracelet would have been really nice.

Although I like the clear stones, I think coloured stones in this bracelet would have been really nice.

Yes, that would be nice. Pink or a morganite colour would have been nice.

Looking at the price of the TSV, its not a huge discount on the full QVC price and you just know that in 2 or 3 weeks time it will be on intoductory price, so maybe i will wait and see what the reviews say. It may cost me another 2 or 3 pounds, but hey ho.

not interested at all. i got the AY ring in gold and a piece from the madison avenue collection (i love that range of diamonique) so i'm happy!!

Is it just me or is some of the designs a bit brutal? And this is from someone who doesn't do dainty. I haven't watched anything today and feel for anyone not interested in Eek, once again overkill.

I love jewellery and have got a few bits of Eek but Q has gone beyond boring and I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

Latest posts

Back