Diamonique Tova Collection 6/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tova's original was much smaller and neater. I'm surprised the Q one was so much bulkier. Wish I could wear wide band rings. They're very eye-catching.

I thought that the original ring was bigger and bulkier and the TSV was just resembling it but not a copy of the ring. The original was prettier I thought but a bit bulky at the sides for my liking.

I thought that the original ring was bigger and bulkier and the TSV was just resembling it but not a copy of the ring. The original was prettier I thought but a bit bulky at the sides for my liking.

Are you sure? I just took a quick look (yeah, I kept the show on Sky+, as I always do if I've ordered something - it's amazing how often things are said live about stuff that just doesn't come across with the product, especially when presenters make wild claims or are dodgy with measurements. I'm not normally a sad QVC-taper, honest!) and, from what I can see, Tova's is definitely the smaller, neater one.

Both are too chunky for my inelegant sausage-digits (though I'd definitely order it if there was a mix-up and I received the real one by accident :grin:).

I'm pretty sure that the original ring was taller and wider at the sides,I'll blame my TV.

I'm pretty sure that the original ring was taller and wider at the sides,I'll blame my TV.

No, don't blame your TV - I'm getting OH to look (as I'm now beyond curious!) as my eyesight is pretty bad and my glasses are in the car (I'm more a TV listener than viewer!). He'll watch it when he gets home tomorrow (under protest, but I'll blame you :wink:).

Well, I received mine yesterday, it’s a bit bulkier than expected and it’s not very me so I’m not over the Moon, but it is very comfortable in a size up, my normal size didn’t fit as was too small.

I don't like it at all, stones too small and looks very 'old fashioned' but my own fault, I should have known it wouldn't be for me. I wouldn't buy real stones that size - DH calls them
'Chips' -but it's just down to personal taste - I'm sure plenty of people wouldn't like my jewellery, so I hope this doesn't offend anyone who loves this ring - it's mot intended to, just mho.

Mine arrived and I really only ordered it because I still have time to return the Alison Young ring if I preferred the Tova one. I wore them both yesterday, one on each hand and I probably prefer the Alison ring but for some reason the Tova ring is marginally more comfortable even though it sits more proud from the finger (area). I also dislike the cut-out shapes of heart, star etc on the edge of the setting; to me it looks clumsy and childish alongside the look of a fine jewellery piece.

I might have to wear for the whole month to decide and forfeit my P&P if I return using the 30 day MBG rather than under the DSR, but it's worth it to not be stuck with a ring I might not wear. I'm glad I sized up from my usual K-L to a size M.

I've sent mine back today, happy with my decision not to keep it. The other ring in Greek design wasn't sparkly so went back too and all under the DSR. It cost me £7-odd to send it back insured, and all went in one parcel.

Latest posts

Back