Diamonique Tova Collection 6/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to Debbie`s blog its a 3.8 ct Diamonique Band Ring and I think the presenters are wearing it. Jilly had it on last night and Kathy is wearing it this morning in the morning show.

Just bumping this, I haven't watched any hours where the presenter is wearing the TSV. Has anyone had a good look at it and could describe it for me?

It's quite similar to the Alison Young Ring but instead of being flat it has raised rows of diamonique, looks really nice hoping it will be a good price.

I don't think it will sell well at the converted price, even on EP.
I'm happy to pay £50+ for this ring and hoping it will be around this price.

Is this not AY ring?
ps I've just looked closely and it looks very much like the US one but flatter, like AY's

I though the AY ring was based on this one? If there's a huge difference in price between the Tova and the white metal AY ring then I can't see them selling many of the TSV; I bet the largest sizes will have sold out by the morning live shows! I got the AY gold plated ring and it's very comfortable to wear so unless there's a real difference then I'd rather buy the epiphany AY ring.

If you go to qvc.com and type in J282112 it looks to be the same ring.

$239 is roughly £143 and even with 20% off for a TSV discount only brings this down to about £114. I couldn't bring myself to pay 100 quid for a silver and cubic zirconia ring.

Oooh better price than I was expecting. Now the next dilemma is which size to order. With a wide band I tend to go up a size, I went up 2 sizes with the Alison Young ring.

Latest posts

Back