Diamonique on EastEnders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I seem to recall hearing some time ago that QVC supplied a soap, if not all, with jewellery that is worn on set. Now we know which one, I am sure we will all be rivited to see which products will apear next!!

I'm pretty well amazed by the nasty comments on this thread about an actress and even more by the people "thanking" the person who wrote this thread.

Daniella Westbrook would no doubt be the first person in an apparently long line of critics to say that she, shall we say politely, mucked up in her life - and in the public eye, too. She has also been quoted in the media as saying that she dismisses (or at least tries to, but I doubt it) the unkind comments about her appearance as the alternative would have been lying six feet under. Fair enough.

I have no experience of hard drugs not ever intend to but honestly, how horrible can you get? But for the grace of God, etc...Don't you think that the producers have dressed this actress up and made her up (her make up is yuck) deliberately to make her look like a slapper? And also the Roxy Mitchell character perhaps. Have you seen these actresses in real life? I guess not.

Even if Daniella Westbrook looks older than she is, so what?

The Sam Mitchell character is not being portrayed as a great beauty, as her character development clearly shows.

Stop being so nasty!!

No need.

How would you like it?

Firstly i'm not in the public eye so I couldn't honestly tell you "how i'd like it"?,secondly I havn't shovelled a quarter of a million pounds worth of coke up my nose so i'm not likely to attract comments as specific as these,thirdly Daniella Westbrook's own make-up is not disimilar to the make-up she wears on the show,the only difference is that Daniella's "real life"outfits are more demure...except for that one time where she nearly put the house of Burberry out of business...but that's a story for another time.

Lastly I don't need a moderator,I moderate myself..or the person(s) who have been appointed these positions will do so,so untwist your knickers and go work youself into a lather about something much more important like world peace or animal fur.

the same thing happened in Emmerdale andy sugden gave jo a dimoneeeek engagement ring lol looks like QVC have there fingers in a few soaps .................

Latest posts

Back