Diamonique Day 24th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like, Sophia, the' Face of Diamonique'. She is very natural and certainly brightened up the Jill Franks hours! She was so easy and relaxed, I didn't notice any JF irritations or mis-pronounciations, except yell-a for yellow. Still, even the producer picked her up on that one [through her ear piece, you know, where she has all those p*** taking conversations]
Look out JF, there just could be a replacement for you, just sitting a few inches away!!!!

I do like, Sophia, the' Face of Diamonique'. She is very natural and certainly brightened up the Jill Franks hours! She was so easy and relaxed, I didn't notice any JF irritations or mis-pronounciations, except yell-a for yellow. Still, even the producer picked her up on that one [through her ear piece, you know, where she has all those p*** taking conversations]
Look out JF, there just could be a replacement for you, just sitting a few inches away!!!!

JF has really started to annoy me - she over-exaggerates everything with the words she uses. Yesterday she was 'desperate' to go back to New York where she would go round the designer shops while her hubby might go to the museum. Desperate ? People who have got no jobs and families to support are desperate, JF - get over yourself.

Latest posts

Back