Diamonique 1.3ct tw Baguette & Round Full Eternity Ring OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh i really should stop looking at the posts you make, i always love the items you find!! thank you... i think i might treat myself, seeing as its a OTO :mysmilie_50::cheeky:

Confession time - I ordered it.... thought it was quite classic. I bought my sister a similar one in epiphany diamonique a few years ago. She wears it all the time and everyone assumes it's real. Hope it lives up to expectations.

Confession time - I ordered it.... thought it was quite classic. I bought my sister a similar one in epiphany diamonique a few years ago. She wears it all the time and everyone assumes it's real. Hope it lives up to expectations.

Haha me too. Loved the rose option.

Did any one get theirs yet???

What's it like?

I was very tempted but resisted.

Wishing I had gone for it now!! :thinking:

Oh dear,
I fell for it too as a stacker for the two diamonique half eternity rings in pink and white. I will now turn off and walk away from the TV.
Has anyone got theirs yet, how does it look?

Yeah, I had a pair of Birkenstocks delivered from Germany yesterday. Ordered day after the rings.... Still waiting for one of the tsv lounges from Easter. Others came but one delayed - will ask for postage refund when it finally arrives!

I regreted not ordering this.....but clicking on my QVC account today, it was showing as "saved" at the OTO price.....

Despite being back up to full price on the website and the size I had ordered being sold out.

It let me check out so will see what (if anything) happens regarding it being sent.

Usually "saved" things go back to original price so this seems odd.

Latest posts

Back