Dennis Basso TSV next week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
Just watching the night repeats and DF said there would be a DB TSV next week sometime. I suppose that might fund him a few more nights at Claridges then!!:cheeky:

I just watched my skyplus of that first Claridges program, do you think Q pay for his hotel rooms? And Mr Kamimoto (was it?) his companion.......

I doubt it he runs a business after all so will just claim them as expenses. Q just provide him with a marketing opportunity - a 'shop window'.

I just watched my skyplus of that first Claridges program, do you think Q pay for his hotel rooms? And Mr Kamimoto (was it?) his companion.......

I would love to know, perhaps they do and that's why the postage has gone up!:mysmilie_61:

Won't be watching at all that day. I refuse to watch QVC or even go on their website on any day which features that man.

My money's safe then. This coat is quite ghastly. I did once buy a Christmas TSV coat from DB years ago and I can honestly say that it was one of my best buys from QVC but I won't be going for this one.

CC

IT REally is quite gross!

Every time I see one of his fur coats (especially the spotty ones) I immediately think of Bet Lynch..and there was another one, can't recall, maybe Li-Lo Lil, Lily Savage ?.! :wonder:

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back