Dennis Basso evening frock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Myleen Krass was doing what she does best in today's Mail - just posing, for yet another awards ceremony ! BUT it was in a DENNIS BASSO sweeping evening gown !!!

Wonder if it'll appear in Last Clicks !!! and I wonder who was holding her faux fur lined mac with hood out of shot !!!

Oh i thought he just killed animals??

why do i suddenly see you stood outside harrods with a placard? lol... i don't like the thought of real fur either, but i know it goes on. just because i wouldn't buy it doesn't mean others won't... in fact in NYC in january i saw a great deal of real fur coats being worn by real new yorkers, i'm certain at least 1 had to be a real dennis basso... they looked nice and warm (which is what you needed as it was freezing there)... but i would never want to own one!!

although i think its fair to remember that centuries ago all they had to keep warm was animal skins/fur... so its not as if its a new trend.

why do i suddenly see you stood outside harrods with a placard? lol... i don't like the thought of real fur either, but i know it goes on. just because i wouldn't buy it doesn't mean others won't... in fact in NYC in january i saw a great deal of real fur coats being worn by real new yorkers, i'm certain at least 1 had to be a real dennis basso... they looked nice and warm (which is what you needed as it was freezing there)... but i would never want to own one!!

although i think its fair to remember that centuries ago all they had to keep warm was animal skins/fur... so its not as if its a new trend.

Protesting is not my style! Like you, i think each to their own. I'm not adverse to a bit of faux fur- NEVER real. Really i was making a glib comment about Mr Bassos fashion credentials. Im genuinely surprised that he is not just a furrier as i believed him to be. Saw the dress in question and find it very feminine and actually quite nice which shocks me as he seems so gruff and rough!

Latest posts

Back