Denis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another has suggested that I should ask Q via email rather that Facefook.... No, that does not reach a wide audience so it has upset some.

Well you know what they say talisker, truth hurts. You did the right thing mentioning it on FB, you may have helped another person who'll now be grateful you alerted them to the nasty fat ******* (pardon me French. :mysmilie_17:). :mysmilie_3:

Wasn't there a caller on once with Denis Basso and Catherine Huntley. She started being all gushing and then changed into a tirade against animal cruelty. Cath Huntley simply said: "Thank you so much Pauline" (or whatever her name was) and then launched straight into the next item without even giving the caller one further second of airtime. C Huntley and D Basso were unbelievably deadpan, then he made a growling sound and looked off to one side.

Good on her( the caller) ! Sneak in by the back door then POW! He's a walking heart attack,ghastly individual!
Whoever that Lady was I thank you

Some of you will recall that I posted a question on the Q facebook page about this creep fully expecting to have it deleted and get shot down. Surprise.. its still there with a very feeble answer from Q and a lot of supporting comments.... see below.
fur1.JPGfur 2.JPGfur 3.JPG

Latest posts

Back