Denim & Co TSV 16/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Previewed in the lunchtime show as tomorrows special value, but is still showing as Casual & Co on the 16th.
Its time that tv guide was effectively working for at least the full month in advance.

Previewed in the lunchtime show as tomorrows special value, but is still showing as Casual & Co on the 16th.
Its time that tv guide was effectively working for at least the full month in advance.

this was only changed this morning at short notice & it takes a lot longer than a day to correct the tv guide & tv guides like on freeview ect are a pain to change at the last min

this was only changed this morning at short notice & it takes a lot longer than a day to correct the tv guide & tv guides like on freeview ect are a pain to change at the last min

I don't proclaim to know all and sundry.
Though you are seeming to like to put me in my place, as this is the second time in a couple of days.
But for your information I was well aware of the last minute change.
As for freeview I seldom watch so wasn't referring to that.
Neither was I referring that any changes should have been made at short notice.
Having been a QVC member since '94, I was commenting on the web site TV guide, as I repeat its time it was fully functioning as previously.
Also a shame monthly tv guides are no longer available at the outlets, which I always found most useful.

Last edited:
Denim & Co. Stretch Twill 5 Pocket Capri Jeans
Item Number: 164800
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

A pair of fitted, summer-ready capri jeans made from wonderfully stretchy cotton twill, featuring the classic five pocket design. You'll love the flattering fit of these Denim & Co. capris, as well as the six gorgeous colour options to choose between.

Switch up your look - these versatile capris offer so many styling options, we love them with a peasant blouse and flat pumps to channel that ever so slightly retro vibe. They will look equally gorgeous however with wedges and a sparkly tunic top for a more dressed-up feel.

97% cotton, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Stone
White
Navy
Black
Red
Olive

Garment measurements:

Waist: 8: 78.7cm (31"), 10: 81.3cm (32"), 12: 83.8cm (33"), 14: 86.4cm (34"), 16: 90.2cm (35.5"), 18: 94cm (37"), 20: 98.4cm (38.8"), 22: 102.9cm (40.5")
Hips: 8: 95.3cm (37.5"), 10: 97.8cm (38.5"), 12: 100.3cm (39.5"), 14: 102.9cm (40.5"), 16: 106.7cm (42"), 18: 110.5cm (43.5"), 20: 114.3cm (45"), 22: 117.5cm (46.3")
Inseam (all sizes): 48.3cm (19")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.164800

I don't proclaim to know all and sundry.
Though you are seeming to like to put me in my place, as this is the second time in a couple of days.
But for your information I was well aware of the last minute change.
As for freeview I seldom watch so wasn't referring to that.
Neither was I referring that any changes should have been made at short notice.
Having been a QVC member since '94, I was commenting on the web site TV guide, as I repeat its time it was fully functioning as previously.
Also a shame monthly tv guides are no longer available at the outlets, which I always found most useful.

Nobody should be putting anyone in their place so please take no notice and carry on posting.

Never liked 'capris', not a good look when sitting down. It has to be either shorts or ankle lengths for me.

What a boring TSV. Can buy this sort of thing in Asda, Tesco's Primark etc for half the price.

These are for teenagers right ? I know women of my vintage do wear them but I don't think they look good.
As Brissles says shorts ,long ones in my case ,or ankle length.

I don't suit capri jeans at all.

I can't remember the last time I was tempted by a TSV. It has got to the stage now where I don't even know some days what it is. And I don't care. I wonder if this means I can come out of rehab? :mysmilie_19:

Denim & Co TSV 16/06/17

Not a big success, none of the colours have sold out.

Never liked 'capris', not a good look when sitting down. It has to be either shorts or ankle lengths for me.

If you are a short arse like myself some of them can be ankle length!

On normal people some are very short and tight and I think that really doesn't look good.

Latest posts

Back