Demos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Just wanted to say thanks to QVC for doing a demo of the address book with coated pages. If I hadn't seen the demo then writing on the pages then using an eraser to remove the writing would have been way beyond me!

Just wanted to say thanks to QVC for doing a demo of the address book with coated pages. If I hadn't seen the demo then writing on the pages then using an eraser to remove the writing would have been way beyond me!

You wait till the Health and Fitness hour. I believe they're going to do a demonstration of this newfangled 'walking' business.

And my grandmother is really looking forward to the egg sucking demo!

In terms of this walking stuff, rumour has it that they are to introduce a controversial and quirky take on the subject by suggesting that in future we put one foot in front of the other and take what they whimsically refer to as steps...
QVC at the cutting edge of ideas as usual.

Thank god for demo's like this, and all the handy gadgets they bring us to help with really complicated domestic tasks.

I don't know about you, but if it weren't for the pasta cooker, I'd never have tasted spag bol - heating a pan of water is just way beyond me.

It's the same with the floor mops and vaccuum cleaners. How would we know what to do with them without their wonderful demos???

Debbie Greenwood is noshing pies at the moment. Thank goodness for the demo here - I know now how to feed myself!!!

Latest posts

Back