Delivery times?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TigBags

Registered Shopper
I ordered a handbag last week it was dispatched on the 16th July. Should it be here by now? How long does it take for orders to arrive once they have been dispatched?

Five to seven working days, so do not include Saturday or Sunday. Also how your local courtier operates.

I had L'Occitane ordered on Sunday 11th delivered on Wednesday 14th to Belfast.

I find normally two or three days after dispatch. Most things I get come by Royal Mail.

Last edited:
QVC delivery is now 3-5 working days but it can depend on your courier or RM as to exactly when you get it.

Thanks for the replies. It should be here tomorrow or thursday at the latest. Guess i'm being a little impatient. ;)

Things seem to be going from bad to worse with delivery times lately. I had two seperate items despatched over a week ago, (orders were in process two days), one arrived today, the other still hasn't arrived. QVC deliveries seem to go through good times and bad. Right now seems to be a BAD time.

I never know with QVC deliveries; sometimes it takes a couple of days, other times it takes the full 7 working days or even longer!

I'm impatiently waiting for my Tig bag too and it was also shipped on the 16th. Fingers crossed they'll show up by the end of the week.

qvc delivery times

I think it just depends.Hermes deliver most of mine.I ordered the Click Free on Saturday and it arrived this morning.Yet acrylic stamps have never arrived and now are out of stock!

Hi TigBags

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.148640

I ordered this one in the rose colour as I fancied seeing what the new glazed leather is like. The courier just delivered it 5 minutes ago! I have yours in a cream colour and it's really soft. I love that bag. Hope you like it when it arrives and hope you get it soon!

Great! I'm glad your bag arrived. I hope that means mine is on the way too. :happy: Have you opened it yet? Do you like it?

I originally wanted the bag I've ordered in the white colour but it's been out of stock for ages, and was told on here that it probably wouldn't be back in that colour. So I ordered the red colour instead.:grin:

Yay my bag is here! :mysmilie_500: Not as nicely packaged as the last Tig bag I bought in December, but it is a gorgeous bag. :grin:

I ordered the photo, negative & slide scanner on Sunday evening and it arrived this morning! Can't complain about that. Brilliant!

Latest posts

Back