Delivery Received Yesterday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

Received my first delivery in a while yesterday...Here are the keepers. Apologies for carp piccies.

Firstly Amethyst Tookalon bangle. Great colour of Amethyst, lovely size gemstones, a definate keeper.

Amethyst Tookalon pendant, bought to go with the bangle, again lovely and going nowhere but on my neckline.

And finally the obligatory Smokey Quartz pendant, again Tookalon range and again, yummy just as the above pieces. Definately staying here with me.

ooooo that bangle is lush have very nearly bought that myself a few times lovely haul there Tabs enjoy wearing em xxx

wibblypig

Oh they suit you ma'am!
I have the mystic quartz version of the bangle and it's actually too big for me, so much though I love the amethyst I can't have it. I've also been tempted by the amethyst pendant, but already have a biggun...
And I know how much you love your sq, so well done on all of them!!!

love the bangle it looks so much better on your wrist than on rocks.i want one now and the necklace goes well with it.that is a good haul from you .

Lovely pieces Tabs, i have the pendant too ..love chunky pieces !! enjoy .I'm just waiting for my delivery x:34:

Thanks all :) The Tookalon range always seems to grab another order from me! I could buy allmost the whole Tookalon range, funds permitting lol .

Wibbly you should try one if you get the chance, its a stunning piece and worth every penny of the £21 i got it for.

Thanks all :) The Tookalon range always seems to grab another order from me! I could buy allmost the whole Tookalon range, funds permitting lol .

Wibbly you should try one if you get the chance, its a stunning piece and worth every penny of the £21 i got it for.

wow £21 what a bargain...may have to put a request in but I can get this past my other half by showing him that I am returning £52 worth of stuff and only buying something cheaper lol

Nice Haulage

How much for the bracelet?

I...........

beshocked.gif

Lovely pics Tabs and everything suits you very well.

I Was getting slightly worried seeing only Amethyst at first.......
but just knew there had to some SQ in your order.
good.gif

Those stones look very sizeable indeed.

Yes Sacha, £21 for the bangle! I couldnt really say no could i? You know me too well for there not to be a piece of smokey quartz in most of my orders too! No one could ever accuse me of being predictable eh? :54:

Wibbly, I'm liking your thinking! Go for it girl!! :)

As i forgot to add prices... Bangle £21, Amethyst pendant £19 and SQ pendant £15!! :)

Wow Yorkie:32:

They really suit you(sir!),you carry the tookalon range so well,all delicious items,loving the SQ of course......all your fault,and the amethyst looks fab,just wish I suited it myself because that pendant is to die for.

May I also say what lovely skin you have.....not a come on,I promise:20: just an observation!

Enjoy!!!

Wow Yorkie:32:

They really suit you(sir!),you carry the tookalon range so well,all delicious items,loving the SQ of course......all your fault,and the amethyst looks fab,just wish I suited it myself because that pendant is to die for.

May I also say what lovely skin you have.....not a come on,I promise:20: just an observation!

Enjoy!!!

Thank ya muchly missus! Cheque is in the post :3:

all very yummy! :) I saw some very similar in a shop in town and they had them priced at £75 each!!!!! just goes to show what great prices there are on Rocks eh? :)

I agree Cherrypicker, There's a well known (locally) market where i live and lots of "designer" silver shops and artisan places,any one of my pieces or anything similar to, is £50 or above easily.

I got that bangle Tabs, Carol just put it on so i grabbed one for £20 can't wait to get it now :)

Great Wibbly, Hope you love yours as much as i do! :1: I was watching on Tuesday and commenting in chat how much i love the bangle, and Katherine, knowing how much i love Smokey Quartz put that version up, so i just had to have that one too!:11: Will be on its way soon for £19!

Latest posts

Back