Delivery of Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I ordered some lovely Butler and Wilson earings yesterday 336207 to match my necklace for Christmas, well hubby did! When I rang I asked for Special delivery, but the lady said that everything is automatically upgraded to First class free of Charge. I said to her I need them in time for Christmas and don't mind paying extra, but she said that they would definately reach in time. Just wondered if anyone else has ordered yesterday, and wondered if they will indeed arrive before Christmas.

Hi Dazzler,
I ordered a necklace yesterday and was told it would be delivered BEFORE Wednesday and was assured it was guaranteed with the normal charge as it would be upgraded automatically.Mine isn't that important for Christmas as I am really ordering it more for a holiday in January. If it comes in time for Christmas it would be nice though. I'll try to remember to post here when it arrives, depending on how organised I get in the next couple of days. Hope yours comes in time to dazzle over Christmas !!!

Hi Dazzler,
I ordered a necklace yesterday and was told it would be delivered BEFORE Wednesday and was assured it was guaranteed with the normal charge as it would be upgraded automatically.Mine isn't that important for Christmas as I am really ordering it more for a holiday in January. If it comes in time for Christmas it would be nice though. I'll try to remember to post here when it arrives, depending on how organised I get in the next couple of days. Hope yours comes in time to dazzle over Christmas !!!

Thanks Pandora. Yes Please I would love to see your purchase when you can. They said the same to me that it would be delivered before Wednesday, fingers crossed!! I have checked the "My account" and its shipped today.

Hi Dazzler, I ordered a necklace last Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning. Another piece of jewellery I ordered a couple of weeks ago arrived within 2 days too. I always find their jewellery ships quickly.

I don't understand why other stuff takes so long?!

Hope it arrives okay.

Any jewellery I have bought has only taken a couple of days to come. Cosmetics take about 2 weeks!!!!

Hi Dazzler, I ordered a necklace last Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning. Another piece of jewellery I ordered a couple of weeks ago arrived within 2 days too. I always find their jewellery ships quickly.

I don't understand why other stuff takes so long?!

Hope it arrives okay.

Hi centipede, That was quick. Keeping my fingers crossed. Yes I do also find Jewellery does arrive much quicker then anything else through Royal Mail, however the things from Parcelnet here seem to arrive in a couple of days too. Thanks centipede

Wow Dazzler! they look lovely. What colour did you get them in?

Hi Yazrose,

I went for the Yellow option in the earings, as I have this necklace all wrapped up for Christmas of hubby item 336066 in the multi option, and thought they would match. The earings are massive 9cm long. Just up my street big and bold and dazzling!

Yes Yazrose thats it I now get two pars of earings lol I did not realise the neckllace came with them also lol Great!

The Blue set is nice too Andamooka xx

Just to let my friends know that my earings have arrived the B+W ones, they are fab so hubby says he has looked at them. i said check them carefully make sure every stone is in place, check the earing bit that goes in your ear is not bent, so he stood in the kitchen examining them and he said there are dazzling and perfect just like me! aw what is he after. So i am chuffed to pieces, cant wait to open them Chrsitmas morning now

Bet you'll look even more dazzling than usual wearing them Dazzler! What a lovely hubby you must have. I'm waiting for a delivery from Rocks tv today that my hubby is treating me to but don't think he'll have a clue about checking that it's all as it should be!:1:

Bet you'll look even more dazzling than usual wearing them Dazzler! What a lovely hubby you must have. I'm waiting for a delivery from Rocks tv today that my hubby is treating me to but don't think he'll have a clue about checking that it's all as it should be!:1:

Aww Thank you FairyNuff what a sweet thing to say! Yes I am very lucky I love my husband very much. Hope you enjoy your purchase from Rocks TV, how kind of your lovely hubby to treat you he sounds a good one too!

I placed an order for a gold cross, and it was shipped 21st Dec. but today it has not arrived, am so annoyed, its too late now to go shopping so I am in a pickle, thanks to royal mail, its just like them.

Latest posts

Back