Delivery Delays

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've recieved 2 QVC parcels today via the Next(?) courier - left behind my side gate. One for me, and another one for someone who must live nearby. The 2 cards through my door read -
1. 'Parcel behind gate' (my parcel)
2. 'I have put a parcel behind your gate but have realised it is for someone else - please leave this parcel by your bin and I will collect tomorrow'

cannot understand why the courier didnt take the parcel from behind my gate and then deliver it appropriately.....

:cheeky:

Hermes couriers deliver for many companies, Next and QVC included. :)

I've experienced delays with parcels sent by RM which I think is more down to the strikes which have been occuring one day a week for the last few weeks. It's especially noticeable with jewellery whcih is usually very prompt but has been taking a day or two longer.

On the other hand can't fault my Parcelnet lady. I order stuff for my address and she knows that I am at work and so delivers it to my parents' house round the corner! In fact I ordered the NN TSV last Thursday morning and it was delivered Saturday morning... I was pleasantly shocked!!

My parcel finally arrived today by RM. After talking to a very nice Manager Gary, it appears there was some kind of mixup in the warehouse which meant the package was initially sent to Hermes, then back to RM before it was finally despatched. Anyway the item is here and its lovely.

Just waiting to see how my NN's deliveries fare.

My parcel finally arrived today by RM. After talking to a very nice Manager Gary, it appears there was some kind of mixup in the warehouse which meant the package was initially sent to Hermes, then back to RM before it was finally despatched. Anyway the item is here and its lovely.

Just waiting to see how my NN's deliveries fare.

Good news Tabs :clapping::clapping:....re Next deliverys I once saw a courier put a large box in a wheelie bin that was at the front of a house !, now I know Hermes is delivering it explains everything :cheeky:

from yesterday:
I've recieved 2 QVC parcels today via the Next(?) courier - left behind my side gate. One for me, and another one for someone who must live nearby. The 2 cards through my door read -
1. 'Parcel behind gate' (my parcel)
2. 'I have put a parcel behind your gate but have realised it is for someone else - please leave this parcel by your bin and I will collect tomorrow'

The courier hasnt collected today as promised, so I currently have someone else's order.... If I was dishonest I could have scampered off with it and said it was stolen from outside my house as the courier had told me to leave it by the bin....

I've rung the courier's number but am massively tempted to ring QVC

I have poor delivery times since QVC switched delivery company.

The drivery has told me he only comes to this area on a Thursday now to save money.

What annoys me is the delay in dispatching. I ordered from Liz Earle at 9.50pm on Tuesday and my order was dispatched on Wednesday, I ordered from MyPure one lunchtime and my order wss dispatched the same day but if I order from QVC at lunchtime it will be two days before my order is sent.

The drivery has told me he only comes to this area on a Thursday now to save money.

Maybe you should phone QVC and tell them you are only paying half the p & p to save money and see what they say.

Been there, done that - nothing happened

from yesterday:

The courier hasnt collected today as promised, so I currently have someone else's order.... If I was dishonest I could have scampered off with it and said it was stolen from outside my house as the courier had told me to leave it by the bin....

I've rung the courier's number but am massively tempted to ring QVC

Hi :wave2:,
I have rung QVC several times about parcels left outside my mum's flat in a public corridor in Sheltered Housing. Basically, it is like leaving something in full view at someone's front door. They apologise and say they will speak to the courier, but if they have done so, it hasn't stopped the problem. I think one of the biggest problems with couriers, is that they get paid so little, some of them provide only a very basic service and don't put themselves out at all..
I have a great courier - an old gentleman who is very accommodating, but he is unhappy with his pay and conditions and I am afraid he may pack in his job. I hope he doesn't though as he is so good.:talking:

Definitely call qvc. i have complained in writing and i'm still waiting for a response.
I think my driver has the same attitude as yours. it's not good enough. We've all seen how much cheaper it is to send items back than it is to have them sent to us therefore if we're going to pay ridiculous p&p to have it delivered then it should not be at the drivers convenience.
I also think it's qvc's job to chase up missing parcels not ours!!!
rant over for now

Well said LELover :clapping::clapping:, everytime I complain about a missing or late parcel, I feel they dont really believe me :thinking2:

Thanks scampdog. I don't think they believe me either but i've had enough of it. four times i've ordered birthday presents for other people at least three weeks before their birthdays, only to find the day before i've had to rush out and get a present because the bloomin parcels haven't arrived. I then had to return them when they finally turned up because i didn't need them anymore:headbang::headbang:

Thanks scampdog. I don't think they believe me either but i've had enough of it. four times i've ordered birthday presents for other people at least three weeks before their birthdays, only to find the day before i've had to rush out and get a present because the bloomin parcels haven't arrived. I then had to return them when they finally turned up because i didn't need them anymore:headbang::headbang:

I hope they sent you labels to return for free and they refunded your original postage as it took more than 7 working days.

I hope they sent you labels to return for free and they refunded your original postage as it took more than 7 working days.

no they didn't:sad and it cost a lot to send them back as they were bigger items. They told me they were very sorry and they can't guarantee it'll be 5-7 working days. IMO until they get Hermes to get their act together it'll continue happening.

no they didn't:sad and it cost a lot to send them back as they were bigger items. They told me they were very sorry and they can't guarantee it'll be 5-7 working days. IMO until they get Hermes to get their act together it'll continue happening.

I would contest that as I've returned for the same reason a couple of times and they've paid. If you ever don't get the response you want call back and a different person usually gives a different story or ask for a supervisor. 5 - 7 working days is their promise!

hi guys, well i have to say i have never had a problem with any of my deliveries in all the years i have shopped with them.

Latest posts

Back