Delivery Delays

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else experiencing delays with QVC deliveries? I ordered an item on the 3rd of October which still has not arrived:down: I've just spoken to CS and asked about this order as all my QVC parcels are Recorded Delivery. When i asked them to track the item, i'm told "oh we are unable to track this item"...surely the whole point of Recorded Delivery is so they know where the item is, and it can be tracked?!! The reason all my QVC items are RD is because they were all taking well over the 5-7 working days..which QVC could not accept.

Livid is not the word!! :headbang:

Don't start me off!!!:devil: I think the delivery is atrocious i wait on average 21 days which is really starting to p*** me off, considering the exorbitant p&P we pay. The problem for me seemed to start when Hermes took over most of the deliveries. When it is RM there didn't seem to be any problems.

I have lost count of the times i have called CS and have been told we're really sorry and put the obligatory letter in the post. On Saturday the OJON TSV from about 3 weeks ago finally arrived. C.S asked me to call the courier and see what had happened. Sorry, Why is this my job??

It gets better she promised me should would deliver it last Fri, i waited in all bloomin day still no parcel, so i called again. She said oh sorry i've been busy i'll bring it round tomorrow. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i don't think thats a good enough excuse to use time and time again.:down:

I can't remember who it was on here, but someone said they'd asked for all their deliveries to come via RM now. I phoned and asked the same. I reckon even with the postal strike they'll still get here quicker. I am hoping to order the BE TSV tomorrow and would like to think there is a chance of receiving it before mid Nov.

Good luck Tabs

Last edited:
I paid £6.45 recently for 1st class Special Delivery as I wanted something before I went on holiday.It wasn't even despatched until two days after I placed the order. Unsurprisingly it took 6 days to arrive so I returned it when I got back over a week ago - still no refund though - fairly typical these days it seems. With the high P&P prices they charge you'd think stuff would arrive in a couple of days but it's more like 8-10 days for me nowadays.:sad:

I ordered my Skagen watch on the 6th October, it was shipped on the 7th and delivered on Friday 9th
.... I was very pleasantly surprised.

Hope your oder turns up soon, Tabs.

Btw who are you feeling flirty with? :cheeky:

Thanks guys, I know its not good, but its nice to know i'm not alone IYKWIM.

Anyways, I've just had a call from a Supervisor (waste of time and breath that was too) who says there is no tracking info at all on my item, they can see it left QVC but after that nothing! So much for a trackabale service eh?! Even tho its a RM POD item, they still want me to sign a delaration to say i haven't received it (wouldn't they have a RM POD signature if i bliddywell had received it?!!), which with current postal strikes could take up to 14 days to get here be signed and sent back..before they will do anything! Other than that i can go on waitlist and wait for the item to come back in stock..Yeah right!!
So now i'm waiting on a call from a Manager to see if they decide to talk an ounce of sense!

Fluffers....Right now i'm far from flirty with anyone but i can't get my mood thingy to change lol.

Last edited:
Fluffers....Right now i'm far from flirty with anyone but i can't get my mood thingy to change lol.

Just go to the top of the page where it says "welcome,Tabs" and then click on the "My Mood" pic,
scroll down and change it to "Angry"

HTH

Just go to the top of the page where it says "welcome,Tabs" and then click on the "My Mood" pic,
scroll down and change it to "Angry"

HTH

Got it to change now, Thanks hun, Decided on cynical but may change again to angry later:call:

Hi, if something is sent by recorded delivery, then the only tracking that is given, is when its been delivered.. So will just say delivered on a certain date.. RD gets treated the same as 1st & 2nd Class post..

Whereas Special Delivery is treated differently, you can track its journey to you & see where its been.. Also, its separate from from 1st & 2nd Class post.. If your being charged a premium postal charge by QVC & not getting Special Delivery, but Recorded Delivery, then thats a bit of a con!

Hope your items turn up very soon :47:

Hope you all get your deliveries sorted !....I thought that QVC had got their act together when they had the Charlie bear TSV, most people got theirs within a couple of days, if they can do it once why cant they do it everytime ? :flower:
As for problems with Hermes, it is not "our job" to be phoning the courier, we have paid for the "privilage" of having it delivered :angry:

Hope you all get your deliveries sorted !....I thought that QVC had got their act together when they had the Charlie bear TSV, most people got theirs within a couple of days, if they can do it once why cant they do it everytime ? :flower:
As for problems with Hermes, it is not "our job" to be phoning the courier, we have paid for the "privilage" of having it delivered :angry:

To this day I've still never received mine......they've obviously found a loving home somewhere else!

You still haven't got yours BL? Did they not send/offer you a replacement??

After a long wait for the Declaration Form and the return of it I finally got a telephone call on Saturday offering me a replacement but by that time I'd lost interest and declined. Just where do these 'missing' parcels gather I wonder and at which point do they suddenly decide to head for a different destination............:33:

After a long wait for the Declaration Form and the return of it I finally got a telephone call on Saturday offering me a replacement but by that time I'd lost interest and declined. Just where do these 'missing' parcels gather I wonder and at which point do they suddenly decide to head for a different destination............:33:

Same happened to me and the Laura Gellar TSV a while ago (I got the invoice which had become detached from the package !), weeks later I got the none delivery letter and I had lost interest in the set !....I was told the parcel would "find its way back to QVC" HOW ????

Well a small update...It appears my item has left QVC with Hermes, however after that they have no clue where it is! I'm expecting a call from a Manager tomorrow, who knows what info i will get then.

hope you get it sorted.

I don't order much now but when I do my deliveries are coming much quicker now.I used to wait a full 10 days or more for items - now its about 4 and with RM.They seem to be dispatching quicker now -and I just presumed that was in light of recent customer service surveys,

Well a small update...It appears my item has left QVC with Hermes, however after that they have no clue where it is! I'm expecting a call from a Manager tomorrow, who knows what info i will get then.

aah good old hermes. I think they have a bigger stockpile of items than we do. Let us know how you get on

I've recieved 2 QVC parcels today via the Next(?) courier - left behind my side gate. One for me, and another one for someone who must live nearby. The 2 cards through my door read -
1. 'Parcel behind gate' (my parcel)
2. 'I have put a parcel behind your gate but have realised it is for someone else - please leave this parcel by your bin and I will collect tomorrow'

cannot understand why the courier didnt take the parcel from behind my gate and then deliver it appropriately.....

:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back