Dedicated Follower of Fashion - NOT!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes we all have our favourites but mine are usually entertaining. The "ageing male presenter" as you call him, in addition to being a lovely, genuine man, is a fashion expert (and Costume Supervisor of numerous Hollywood films) whereas Ms "Breton Cheryl Cole" Marshall imho knows absolutely zilch, zero, nothing about fashion whatsoever. That could easily be seen the other day when she had her red/cerise jacket, blue and white Breton T Shirt and garish red/cerise nails! The day I take fashion tips from Ms Marshall is the day when I know I've really lost the plot!
Oh and by the way, I personally couldn't give a toss whether a presenter is 16 or 66, that is totally irrelevant.

Can someone give me a clue as to why this thread seems to have turned into a 'Chloe is right about Breton T shirts' please? Where in my initial post did I mention anything about her being wrong about Breton stuff or indeed where did I even mention Breton stuff? Yes I have mentioned on a previous thread that her incessant ranting and mention of "Breton T Shirts" every 2 seconds drives me mad but at no time did I say they were not in fashion. Any idiot knows the Nautical look has made a comeback just now! However I have never seen any Nautical outfits with Ruby or Emerald accessories as suggested by Ms Marshall!

What I was pointing out was that she was changing her tune as to what was in fashion depending on what she's selling - see highlighted section.

Since some of you have been so keen to point out that "Nauticals" are in fashion (which can be seen in every High Street chain store), and therefore Chloe must be an expert and know her stuff, can you post any fashion pics showing the Red/Cerise jacket, Breton Blue & White T Shirt and Red/Cerise nails because as far as I have seen this kind of look went out in the 1970's!!

Although these posts are the wrong way round, forgive me.....it was your second post where you mentioned 'Breton' again and that Chloe knew nothing of fashion that caused me to point out that actually she is right. I believe in an earlier thread there was talk of the fact 'Breton' was not in fashion as it had not been seen on the high st.

Also, there is not ever only one style or look that is in fashion at one time so she probably refers to different trends to sell different jewellery, that doesn't make her wrong.

I'm sorry if my posting in this thread has agitated you, the tone of your posts on the subject are somewhat angry although I'm not sure why.

And well done Meeshoo, I couldn't have found an item of clothing that quickly with a link and I'm an expert shopper :grin:

Well it just shows you, living deep in the countryside, and wearing nowt but me wellies, I have to admit, publicly now - I havent a clue what Breton is? didnt realise its a make of clothing! Soz!! lol I have only just got me head around "Animal" being a clothes shop! LOL

Well it just shows you, living deep in the countryside, and wearing nowt but me wellies, I have to admit, publicly now - I havent a clue what Breton is? didnt realise its a make of clothing! Soz!! lol I have only just got me head around "Animal" being a clothes shop! LOL

Oh God love you PG! Breton isn't a make of clothing it's a style! i.e. Breton (think French), think blue/white stripes sometimes teamed with a red jacket and white trousers with pumps. It was very popular in the 50's and has a resurgence every year around spring time when people are told it's the hottest style to be seen in!

Oh God love you PG! Breton isn't a make of clothing it's a style! i.e. Breton (think French), think blue/white stripes sometimes teamed with a red jacket and white trousers with pumps. It was very popular in the 50's and has a resurgence every year around spring time when people are told it's the hottest style to be seen in!

God luv you all,I remember Breton the first time round,I also had a brown and yellow striped mini dress that made me look like a Bumble bee,very "cutting edge" teamed with a yellow diamond pendant and yellow nail varnish I could have passed for Arthur Askey singing "BZZZ honey bee".
I'm showing my age here!

God luv you all,I remember Breton the first time round,I also had a brown and yellow striped mini dress that made me look like a Bumble bee,very "cutting edge" teamed with a yellow diamond pendant and yellow nail varnish I could have passed for Arthur Askey singing "BZZZ honey bee".
I'm showing my age here!

I remember bathing machines and when the women were fashionably hairier than the men, as can be evidenced through any good "What the Butler Saw", and Breton was in fashion even then although mainly on children. Scarlet fingernails were worn only by "ladies of the night", and thus would never be seen with Breton stripes or a red jacket for that matter, which were the preserve of the hunting set. xxxxxxx :mysmilie_518:

Persianglitter just left the building! lol I well and truly showed my fashionista side up there did i not!! lol - well i have had a good laugh at myself for being such a fashion muppet!!

I made one mega fashion faux pas there! oh boy! do i feel a right numpty!! LOL I cant stop laughing, at myself for being such a wally! lol in my defence...............
(its all the rara skirts i wore as a youngster - my over exposed apendages were addled by the cold!! lol) XXXX

Oh gawd, prepare for a boring onslaught of the nauticals any minute now from Chloe 'I love Cheryl Cole' Marshall. :rolleyes:
"Dressed in an on trend nautical striped sweater"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1263860/Sunkissed-Cheryl-Coles-definitely-got-mojo-heads-home-wavy-new-hair.html#ixzz0kJO2SGNB

PPC - how can they call that awful stripey excuse of a jumpa, nautical?? there is nothing remotely nautical about that top on her - why, where is the anchor, she should have a great big one hanging from her decolletage!! lol - no that top looks like it would be more at home with a string of onions, and a jaunty beret! If wots she is wearing is Nautical - the I am Captain Jack Sparrow's Aunty Fanny!! lol

PPC - how can they call that awful stripey excuse of a jumpa, nautical?? there is nothing remotely nautical about that top on her! lol- why, where is the anchor, she should have a great big one hanging from her decolletage!! lol - no that top looks like it would be more at home with a string of onions, and a jaunty beret! If wots she is wearing is Nautical - then I am Captain Jack Sparrow's Aunt Fanny!! lol

just had to correct a spelling error :rock: :up: :clapping:

Tbh PG I couldn't give a monkey's what's supposed to be in fashion and I'm even less interested in being told what clothes I can wear my jewellery with. :rolleyes: Who do they think they're talking to...a bunch of 5 year olds?? :mysmilie_503:

Latest posts

Back