Decleor TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the details too Sazza.
Any idea how much yet or a detailed list, can't quite work out what it all is yet.
Know I want it though but i'm away this weekend.
When do you think i'll be able to order it, or how do i do it on my phone.
Thanks everyone, sorry for a million questions.
x

Hi there, has anyone tried Decleor Aromessence? It has rave reviews on the qvc website. It seems very pricey at £49, I have seen it a lot cheaper than that though. :)

Any idea how much yet or a detailed list, can't quite work out what it all is yet.
x

:thinking2:
Bump

x

From the picture tt looks like it contains http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/25/227825.001

50ml Hydra Floral
15ml Balm Essential
5ml Aromessence Neroli
50ml Foaming Cleanser
30ml System Corps
15ml Phytopeel

Just got this e-mail from Alison Youngs Beauty Bible

Alison's latest beauty advice...

I may explode with excitement about our Decleor TSV!

Hi everyone,

Can you tell that I'm a little bit excited about our Decleor TSV?! I've been losing sleep about it.

For me, the most exciting product is the full size Hyrda Floral Anti-Pollution Cream, which we sell on its own at about £36 and this Decleor set has a TSV price of about £36! What a bargain!

This is the new formula of the Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Cream and which we're launching on QVC with this TSV set. This moisturiser is famous worldwide and even for those of you that use the Decleor Anti-Ageing range, this is still the most popular moisturiser.

This new formula will last even longer than the old formula - I had a sneak peek of it and found it even more hydrating as well. You need even less of it than before, making it much more economical to use. Your skin will always suffer from dehydration and this will add instant real freshness, brightness and hydration back into your skin.

It's particularly great when your skin is suffering from tiredness and is lightweight so make-up will go on top easily. Anyone can use it - myself and Fiona keep going back to it after trying other moisturisers. It's like that favourite black dress - it just works and has just got better!

Three steps to a simple routine for the summer:

Step One: Foaming Cleanser (50ml)

This is perfect in the summer months a it's light and fresh, and people often prefer foaming cleansers in the summer. Use it with water and just splash it off.

Step Two: Aromessence Neroli oil (5ml)

Apply in the morning to damp skin - it will instantly sink in and give your skin a brightening effect.

Step Three: Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Cream (50ml)

Complete your routine with this moisturiser.

For a night time routine:

Simply wash with your Foaming Cleanser and finish with your Balm Essential (15ml).

As a boost:

Use your Phytopeel (5ml) once a week or as soon as you receive this TSV kit, so that the Aromessence Neroli and Hydra Floral cream give you the best results.

And the System Corps (30ml)?

You can never apply enough of this, particularly in the summer months when the sun will just zap out moisture. Decant some of it into a smaller bottle and take it with you swimmingor on holiday so you're never without it.

Ive never known them e-mail with the full contents of a TSV before

Just a heads up. Loads of Decleor in TKMaxx today. The baumes, creams etc. Usually I have seen the cleansers and toners alot in there but not so many of the other bits.

Decleor 6 Piece Ultimate Hydration Collection
Today's Special Value Price £36.00
QVC Price £44.75
Item Number 227825
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Hydrate your skin with this Ultimate six-piece collection from Decleor. The set contains Decleor's award-winning Aromessence Neroli Oil (5ml), full sizes of their best-selling Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Cream (50ml) and Balm Essential (15ml), as well as Foaming Cleanser (50ml), Phytopeel (5ml), and System Corps (30ml). The collection, which is suitable for all skin types, is a gentle, aromatic and luxurious way to look after your skin.

Boring !!!! I love decleor but would so like a TSV with some interesting contents not just face stuff...again!. Looking at the Decleor website there are loads of things we never get, what about including some body creams, hand cream, fragrance etc.

Boring !!!! I love decleor but would so like a TSV with some interesting contents not just face stuff...again!. Looking at the Decleor website there are loads of things we never get, what about including some body creams, hand cream, fragrance etc.

The xmas TSV had body lotion and hand lotion in, and previous TSV had alguoromes if I remember well.

I like the baumes for the body, after a hard day and a bath it is bliss to apply them, and they smell so good. I have never seen them on QVC, they sell what people will always go for

Some of the sizes you get free at Decleor counters if you buy something. Hydra moisturiser is pretty basic to be honest, other brands do better ones.

The only item in the TSV that you would get free at the counter is the 5ml Phytopeel. They would only give a 2.5ml or 1ml of the aromessence to you for free.

QVC must be nuts, they have offered Hydrotenseur on Auto Delivery of every 90 days!!! Errrrrrr it is supposed to last you a year as you use it one month on and two months off!!!! :rolleyes:

Some of the sizes you get free at Decleor counters if you buy something. Hydra moisturiser is pretty basic to be honest, other brands do better ones.

I have never got any sample at Delceor in Selfridges. The SA are very unfriendly and not helpful, I asked for advice and if I could try a baume on my hand, and she she said : No! like i was a child...

I usually buy my goodies from cheapsmells, still on the fence for this one. I have few months left of the baume, and would love to try the new HF
Am not keen on the cleanser on phytopeel

The only item in the TSV that you would get free at the counter is the 5ml Phytopeel. They would only give a 2.5ml or 1ml of the aromessence to you for free.

QVC must be nuts, they have offered Hydrotenseur on Auto Delivery of every 90 days!!! Errrrrrr it is supposed to last you a year as you use it one month on and two months off!!!! :rolleyes:

Mmmm, they havent thought this one through then. Makes a bit of a mockery of their claims :emo:

Bet

I like the HF, and the BE, and that alone is good value, never mind the rest. I have bought 2, to give one set away and for a change I actually think it is a very good TSV and I have been scathing about TSV's lately:cool2:

Latest posts

Back