Decleor TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never got any sample at Delceor in Selfridges. The SA are very unfriendly and not helpful, I asked for advice and if I could try a baume on my hand, and she she said : No! like i was a child...

I usually buy my goodies from cheapsmells, still on the fence for this one. I have few months left of the baume, and would love to try the new HF
Am not keen on the cleanser on phytopeel

Thanks for that Tia, quite a lot cheaper here!

I was tempted by this TSV and have used the HF before and love the balms; however I think I will give it a miss. I don't think HF will be rich enough for me now and the balm is only 15mls. I did a quick check and my current stock of face creams which is going down; but still plenty for a few months to come!

Also I was considering looking into Decleor after hearing about some of the ingredients are not natural which I find a bit of a concern.

i had the 4ezpay e mail so have gone for it using that - love the baume essential and hydra florel, so for that alone it's worth it for me.

Would never have got it without the 4 pay though.

Just found this offer, so if you are anywhere near a Deleor selling store it might be worth it:
http://www.decleor.co.uk/whats_new/...ollections/natural_beauty_collection_for_face

seems quite similar to the TSV, but without the bag, and no balm

There was also a link to inform people about counterfit Decleor products. Does anyone know anything about that?

It is the old Hydra Floral that is in that set so the TSV is better for people who want to try the new HF.

TSV has just sold out but I bet it will be on Advanced Orders tonight

I notice there hasnt been any mention of the ingredients in the new Hyrda Floral, have heard Fiona mention the word natural but only when talking about the Baum Essential

Last edited:
TSV has just sold out but I bet it will be on Advanced Orders tonight

Snap Bluebell, just said the same in the FARTS thread. They have just panicked hundreds into buying ........making them think they are about to miss out yet all the time knowing that they have advanced orders. Another example of their misleading sales methods.:down:

I think most viewers would be stunned to know that decleor had parabens in their creams and they will question the other products in the line. I think only the aromessances and the baumes are 100% natural

I think you are right Tia on both counts

most cosmetics will need some preservatives to keep them stable and safe.
the better brands will use the bare minimum.
the real cheap and maybe nastier brands will use as much as they can get away with as this will make the products have unlimited shelf life therefore cutting costs in transport and enabling companies to make huge bathches etc...
i dont think parabens or other presevatives should be banned entirely!

Latest posts

Back