Decleor TSV Saturday 26th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor 4 Piece Anti Aging Summer Collection.
Today's Special Value Price£55.20
QVC Price£67.00Item Number 201424
Availability In stock UK P&P £3.95

Description

Four-piece Anti-Ageing Summer Beauty Collection from Decleor. This complete face and body set features the bestselling Systeme Corps body lotion in a choice of Moisturising or Tanning, award-winning Aromessence Iris facial oil, a brand new SFP 50 face cream and more. Prepare and protect your skin for the summer sun with Decleor.

Who is this collection for? Perfect for those wanting to prepare their skin for summer. It will address the concerns of ageing as well as help to energise and refine the look of your skin.

Tanning option:

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (250ml) - rich in moisturising and softening active ingredients, plus gradual tanning properties, this body lotion will leave your skin feeling silky-soft and with a beautiful golden glow

1 x Aromessence Iris (15ml) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser

1 x Experience De L'age Triple Action Rich Cream (30ml) - this rich anti-ageing cream, recommended for mature-dry skin, helps tackle the appearance of wrinkles, firmness and radiance

1 x New Aroma Sun Expert Protective Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 50 (15ml) -the easy-to-apply, non-sticky formula is light, does not leave any white marks and is perfect for sensitive and mature skin in need of very high sun protection

1 x gold bag (h x w x d) - 15cm x 22cm x 7cm (6" x 8.7" x 2.8")

Moisturising option:

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Body Milk (250ml) - its creamy and velvety texture envelops the skin in a protective and comforting layer of moisture without leaving an oily film. Perfect body care for dry skin

1 x Aromessence Iris (15ml) - an award-winning elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser

1 x Experience De L'age Triple Action Rich Cream (30ml) - this rich anti-ageing cream, recommended for mature-dry skin, helps tackle the appearance of wrinkles, firmness and radiance

1 x New Aroma Sun Expert Protective Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 50 (15ml) - the easy-to-apply, non-sticky formula is light, does not leave any white marks and is perfect for sensitive and mature skin in need of very high sun protection

1 x purple bag (h x w x d) - 15cm x 22cm x 7cm (6" x 8.7" x 2.8")

About Decleor
Combining methods of aromatherapy and phytotherapy, Decleor aims to revitalise your skin with essential oils whilst relaxing and de-stressing your entire being.

Ever at the forefront of new and exciting developments, Decleor is recognised throughout the world for their comprehensive range of aromatherapy face, body and skin therapies.

wow what a price nice to see a body and facial tsv though. not keen on the body lotion. beautifull smell but not in the league of the l'occitane shea butter body lotion imo.

I ordered it at midnight and it wont be going in to my stock pile
I will be using it straight away and if I dont like it, it will be sent back under the 30day MBG

I normally dont plan to return stuff, if I order something its because I want it
but this is quite a lot of money if I am not going to use it or its not suitable for my skin

I am very fair and love the body tanning lotion. Its just great for my colour. Think the TSV is a really good price

Anne Dawson has just said it will probably last till midnight so dont think there will be any OTO's
but there are lots of anniversary prices Sh

Just checked and my TSV is showing as shipped

Anne Dawson has just said it will probably last till midnight so dont think there will be any OTO's
but there are lots of anniversary prices Sh

Just checked and my TSV is showing as shipped

Mine was showing as shipped before 9am this morning!!! :nod:
Wonder how long it will actually take to get here though!!!

Has bubble head Franks got a monopoly on Decleor? 'Cos every time I've caught a show she is on - gushing & shouting & hair flicking :wonder:

Has bubble head Franks got a monopoly on Decleor? 'Cos every time I've caught a show she is on - gushing & shouting & hair flicking :wonder:

JF did the launch, Pipa did a show and Anne did two and now JF is doing another! JR is doing the final one.

Has bubble head Franks got a monopoly on Decleor? 'Cos every time I've caught a show she is on - gushing & shouting & hair flicking :wonder: [/QUOTE and head scratching and nose rubbing on the back of her hand and constantly watching herself on the monitor. I really wanted to watch the show so had to put up with her. She kept on interrupting Fiona and at one point saw her give JF a look that was withering to say the least when she again butted in with her me me me all about me etc. I like Fiona and wanted to listen to the information she was giving as I have ordered the tsv in the moisturising option, don't care what JF uses, when she isn't using perricone and elemis and everything else of course. Wonder if she buys those Wilma Flintstone tops as a job lot?

Mine was showing as shipped before 9am this morning!!! :nod:
Wonder how long it will actually take to get here though!!!

Very impressed, TSV shipped Saturday and arrived this afternoon!!! :happy:

Mine says shipped 27th, ordered early Saturday morning.

God knows when it will actually arrive though

Mine came yesterday, using up my Neroli serum and Hydra floral cream first, so I've only tried the factor 50 face cream so far, (used mini sizes of the other face cream and Iris serum before though!), and I don't like this at all, very greasy and doesn't sink in like the Ultrasun one at all :( - I'm nearly out the Ultrasun Factor 30 face cream so I ordered the Factor 50 spray yesterday (it's on advanced orders now) so I'm hoping this one will be better. I ordered it (Ultrasun 50 spray) mainly for my son and husband as they want something completely non greasy, even the Ultrasun 50 cream is too greasy for my son - he doesn't want to feel anything on his skin it seems. He has some whopping moles on his neck and as these cannot be covered by hair/clothing, I insist he uses a really high factor on those. Hmmm thinking of going for a complete block actually. I would be grateful for any recommendations :wink: Oooops going off on another direction..... I'm going to try the gradual tanning lotion in a minute - my legs are still ghostly white, it takes a miracle for these to get a colour as they are hidden away so much even in summer!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back