Decleor TSV 28/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Picture from the newsletter
and it says 28th October but who knows with QVC :confused:

Decleor Oct 12.jpg

It's a bit bad timing straight after the Liz Earle one. After Decleor's last epic fail TSV, I would have thought they are going for top draw this time. I REALLY want to buy a Decleor TSV (as I had one of their facials as a b'day treat and it was fab) but nothing has ever interested me. I feel the credit card may take a bashing if it was a good'en.

I just clicked on the TV Gudie the bit where it says "In the Salon with Decleor" and it says it is Sunday 28th.

On the online tv guide I have got it listed as the 25th but I guess it is more likely to be the Sunday so thanks for changing the title Sazza
I couldnt find the bit where it lists under Decleor when the next shows are, do they still have that on the new website?

On the online tv guide I have got it listed as the 25th but I guess it is more likely to be the Sunday so thanks for changing the title Sazza
I couldnt find the bit where it lists under Decleor when the next shows are, do they still have that on the new website?

I don't think they have that on new website, not found it if they do!!!

I should have been clearer when I posted earlier (my brain is on go slow today, stressful, worrying day y/day), I meant on the tv guide, I clicked on the bit that said "in the salon with decleor" it says 28th even thought it is listed under 25th.

Is is the amaaaaazing, pheNOMenal handcream, where you would have to buy 4 tubes costing 12.50 each to get the salon size perchance?!!!
You know you watch too much QVC when.....
you kow that a L'Occitane hand cream sells every 3 seconds.

Is is the amaaaaazing, pheNOMenal handcream, where you would have to buy 4 tubes costing 12.50 each to get the salon size perchance?!!!
You know you watch too much QVC when.....
you kow that a L'Occitane hand cream sells every 3 seconds.

£14.50 now!!! :giggle:

Thanks SCW . Thank goodness I don't like it :whew:...bought the Judith Williams tsv last night!

daydreamer

Thanks SCW - depending on the price I might be up for a couple of these - only thing I'm not so keen on is the cleansing mousse - its ok but not my fave. Love love love the handcream in that size.

What does the hand cream smell of ? Is it anything like the systeme corps ?

Silly question - is it moisturising enough ?

Many thanks

Latest posts

Back