Decleor TSV 23/1/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was only a couple of months ago I think. Fiona said it won't have hydrafloral in it and I'm hoping I don't want it. Am well stocked on beauty at the mo. If it's mainly body stuff or cleansers then I'll be safe. Not bothered about eye care either because whilst I like the idea of it I'm hopeless at keeping my regular moisturiser off the eye area. Same applies to cleansers. If I can't spread it everywhere then it's no good to me.

I have my fingers crossed for a repeat of last Jans TSV.....supersized cleanser/toner/system corps/hand cream. If it is I shall be stocking up on 2 or 3 of these to last me out. I was always gutted I only bought one last year and so I am saving my christmas money ready for this one! I know that others don't like repeat TSVs, so sorry to you if it is but it is what I would prefer.

I have my fingers crossed for a repeat of last Jans TSV.....supersized cleanser/toner/system corps/hand cream. If it is I shall be stocking up on 2 or 3 of these to last me out. I was always gutted I only bought one last year and so I am saving my christmas money ready for this one! I know that others don't like repeat TSVs, so sorry to you if it is but it is what I would prefer.

That was an excellent TSV and wouldn't be disappointed if that was repeated. :clapping:

We have so many skin care tsvs that I have loads unused at the moment. Think I will have to hold off and use what I have. That will have to be my new years resolution!

I would really like the TSV to include Fiona's cleanser because I have never tried it, and I'm very tempted every time I see it !

:flower::angel::flower:

oooh {pricks ears up}!

Noooo I really don't need any more skin stuff - well maybe a moisturiser........

It isn't a repeat of the supersized tsv last jan. Apparently it also has the new cleanser in too.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know when decleor reinvented their facial oils as serums and why?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know when decleor reinvented their facial oils as serums and why?

The name changed from Aromessence 'concentrate' to 'serum' when they introduced the new packaging. The body oils are also called serums now.

Aromessences are used in the same way as serums (after cleansing and before a moisturiser) and also because they are concentrates they are technically serums, so just a name change.

I assumed at the time that the reason they had changed it to 'serum' was to reinforce what an 'aromessence' is as many people are unsure, also most skincare users know what a serum is and therefore easier to recognise and understand what, how and when to use it. I do not know for sure the reason for the name change but this is my guess.

:flower:

I may buy this as I use prolagene but I certainly don't need any more cleansers.
For anyone who uses the face oils Cheap Smells have good deals at the moment.I ordered a salon size(50ml) of Iris oil yesterday for £45.95 and free P+P.Just had an e-mail to say it has been shipped today.

I may buy this as I use prolagene but I certainly don't need any more cleansers.
For anyone who uses the face oils Cheap Smells have good deals at the moment.I ordered a salon size(50ml) of Iris oil yesterday for £45.95 and free P+P.Just had an e-mail to say it has been shipped today.

I've been running out of Angelique and looking for the best deal so many thanks for the details above. Just been on and ordered a 50ml size delivered for £32.95 - bargain !!!

Just noticed on facebook there will decleor prolagene gel in the kit wooooo! :D I'm thinking this might be a body care TSV from Decleor

Looks like the TSV is small prolegene gel, new cleanser, and supersize handcream or body lotion (not clear which from the pic on the newsletter).

Looks like the TSV is small prolegene gel, new cleanser, and supersize handcream or body lotion (not clear which from the pic on the newsletter).

I hope it's a supersize of the handcream - I had one from a previous kit and despite using it multiple times a day it just sat there on my kitchen windowsill apparantly magically refilling itself! It really lasted for an age. I got the newsletter too, and looking at the scale in the image :)wonder: :giggle:) I think it may still be the full size of Prolagene, if the body product is supersize. I would like to try the new cleanser but am more than fully stocked with Prolagene (in fact I have one to sell if anyone's interested :blush:)

Latest posts

Back