Decleor TSV 13/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is very odd that all of a sudden they are doing repeat of last TSV. Fiona clearly thought it was the other as she had started to post details of it.

Could someone please post a link to the repeat TSV as I can't remember what that one was. Thank you.
DJ x

Decleor TSV Sun

Have just had a email through offering me the exciting oppertunity to buy the TSV as a priority order.

have we not had this before as a TSV? I am sure I have seen it... anyway has anyone ever used the handcream and what do they think... is it any good as I am always on the lookout for a good handcream during the winter.

5 Piece Anti Ageing Face and Body collection
Decleor Anti-Ageing Face and Body Collection. This five-piece beauty set showcases Decleor's award-winning Hydra RadianceCleansing Mousse in a supersized 200ml tube, created especially for QVC customers; a supersize hand cream in a convenient pump bottle; a rich daily moisturiser and more. Hydrate and revitalise your skin from top to toe with this indulgent collection from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse (200ml; supersize) – this three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling soft and cleansed
1 x Aromessence Iris (5ml; travel size) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser to turbo charge your routine
1 x Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream (30ml; special size) - this rich anti-ageing cream, recommended for mature skin, helps tackle the appearance of wrinkles and gives you a firmer, more radiant complexion
1 x Aroma Confort Hand Cream (250ml; supersize) - this moisturising formula will not only soothe your hands but will help limit the signs of ageing whilst leaving your skin satin-soft
1 x Bain Relaxant Relaxing Shower And Bath Gel (150ml; special size) - this relaxing shower gel helps eliminate impurities and neutralises the effects of hard water. It’s ideal for both men and women and promotes deep relaxation and an immediate sense of well-being

sorry, did not realize there was a thread about this
have now read the reviews on the website and the handcream is not scoring well by some people, think I might give this a miss

Will someone at Q towers please tell AY and Fiona that the 3 in 1 hydracleansing mousse is also available in a 200ml size from Salonskincare as I type!!!!!!

I was very confused this morning as I watched the TSV presentation as it was not the one predicted, until I came on here for an explaination. They must have had a QC issue to have pulled it this late in the day. I'm going to be one of the rare peeps that's glad this is a repeat (although generally I hate repeat TSVs) as I was away in October and missed the previous TSV. I will be getting this, especially as it is on EP) but will sell the hand cream as I prefer L'Occitane at night and Elemis during the day.

Also very glad that it doesn't come with an unwanted blinking bag!

Latest posts

Back