Decleor TSV 13/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The system corps gave me an allergic reaction too. A very itchy, angry red rash with raised bumps.
I use the L'Occitane Shea one all the time, very gentle & moisturising.

Did anyone else hear Catherine say on a show this afternoon that the TSV sold over 14000 when it was on last year and they had only half of that number this time around. I seem to remember that they usually have around 20000 ish for a Decleor TSV, so it rather looks as though the stock today is the remains of last years original stock. I believe that QVC deal with suppliers on the understanding that they can send back an excess of stock which doesn't sell after a certain amount of time. Perhaps the reason that this weekends original new TSV was "put back" is because Decleor HO refused to take back:thinking: 7000 units of Octobers one, whilst simultaneously shipping over a new large shipment

Id imagine there was only 14,000 as it was a £52 tsv straight after Xmas, it was stupid timing. They to start varying the TSV with the skincare brands, every brand is ant ageing , why cant they do options for other skin choices.

Latest posts

Back