Decleor TSV 12/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it is on 4 easy pays now
well, someone messed up or changed their mind, as i have just double checked the post card i got on the TSV a couple of days ago and it defo says 2 easy pays

it is on 4 easy pays now
well, someone messed up or changed their mind, as i have just double checked the post card i got on the TSV a couple of days ago and it defo says 2 easy pays

QVC mess up? :mysmilie_466: wot!!! never :cheeky:

I like cleanser and toner but Prolagene gel is useless, and balm not for me. Anything with rich oils in is a no no. I bought LE oil last week from John Lewis and the following morning my eyes were swollen and itchy. They're still not right.

I still think the best QVC mess up was when they did the Elemis 400ml cleanser and toner for about £25 incl postage. I stocked up then lol

it is on 4 easy pays now

I would say that it s more likely that they are seeing a slackening of sales demand at the moment, 4EP will have been introduced at last minute to stimulate sales.

Not for me. Really don't like the balm & quite a lot of Decleor brings me up in an itchy rash.
Am I right in thinking some of you like A'kin? Not sure if QVC still sell it but noticed that Holland & Barrett seem to have a wide range of their products, 41 on the website.
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product.asp?bid=392&rdcnt=1&searchterm=A''kin&showAll=true

Thanks for this Breeze, I love A'kin products - but lawks-a-mussie their prices have shot up just recently! Glad I stocked up on my shampoo and stuff a while back!

Thanks Breeze... I'll bide my time until H&B do their 1p promotion - buy one get another for a penny - and then stock up.

Jude xx

I would say that it s more likely that they are seeing a slackening of sales demand at the moment, 4EP will have been introduced at last minute to stimulate sales.
I'd say you've hit the nail on the head with that comment. They can't afford another beauty TSV not selling out, i'd say, so this will probably help generate more sales and bigger numbers. Times are tough now , even for beauty TSV'S :thinking:

I've went for this! A no brainer for me as I use all four products as part of my regular routine. Luv em! Happy with the price. Ordered at midnight and it has just updated to shipped.

Am cock-a-hooping!

It's good value if you need it, but I suspect that beauty tsv's are still suffering a hangover from the last elemis tsv when they had what seemed like 150,000 to sell with buy more save more. That was an almighty hard sell and will have netted diehards, ditherers and newbies who are probably still swimming in the stuff.

The beauty TSVs are so blinking boring nowadays. Why not have a Bobbi Brown one? Silly me that is not going to happen. QVC we are bored with the same old, same old!

Slightly off thread here, but just watching the Decleor 4pm hour and Alison said to Tanya something about not getting much sleep last night as she was doing the TSV and Tanya said that she didnt get much sleep as she slept in her car!! How awful for her. I would have thought either Decleor or QVC would have paid to put her up in a motel somewhere. Unbelievable really!

Slightly off thread here, but just watching the Decleor 4pm hour and Alison said to Tanya something about not getting much sleep last night as she was doing the TSV and Tanya said that she didnt get much sleep as she slept in her car!! How awful for her. I would have thought either Decleor or QVC would have paid to put her up in a motel somewhere. Unbelievable really!

Do you not think she might have been stuck in the snow jams??? Lots of people got stranded in their cars

Well thats the last 3 Decleor TSVs I've not bought. Thanks to you guys on here I purchased a load of Decleor stuff I'll use from Cheapsmells last week with up to 50% off. It was a great sale. The TSVs need to up their game for me.

Latest posts

Back