Decleor TSV 12/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just tuned in to hear JF going off the scale frantic-wise. Calm down dear you'll do yourself a mischief. It's gone limited though, Keeley will be sticking pins into her Fiona doll.

(Deepest of the deep deep apologies for those insulted by this post!)

I think it may have been limited b4 she started Burlz, or very close to. JF's completely fallen to bits in hysterics, I've no idea why. Oh hang on, she said she doesn't know why either, huh? :confused: Fiona's had to take the helm & try to pull it back. Seems to be an essential task for a guest appearing with JF these days lol. Camera 4's literally crying apparently. I know how they feel.

I've seen Elemis TSV's, (haven't we all, over & over), & to be fair I've seen 100,000 sell in 1 day so I doubt Keeley & the Elemis girls are going to loose any sleep over Decleor's 15,000 units, (I recall seeing on a thread that was the total number of units). Nothing wrong with Decleor, I quite like it for occasional use, but they can't compare with the Elemis sales figs imo.

Last edited:
it all went a bit Dad's Army there in the end
but i had to laugh along with them, all collapsed in a heap of giggles
(and Fiona forgetting that the last collection was an old TSV, no hang on two susbsequent TSV's and has been rebranded for this show as a hot pick or something else fabulous and then she goes and calls it Todays Special Value tehehe

I agree about the talk-ten-to-the-dozen Franks, it was almost as if she was channelling Ally Young at times.

Hey it worked she got a sell-out.

well got to give QVC 10 out of 10 for delivery - just received mine a few minutes ago . Very speedy delivery for once !

Latest posts

Back