Decleor TSV 12/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just had an E mail from.cheapsmells.com. They have all Decleor at 50% off. Thought all you decleor fans might be interested.

Thanks LE Lover - got all i need from cheapsmells so i wont be tempted by the tsv and things i dont really need.

i think it was going to be cleanser, toner (new formulations, but i am not that knowledgable on that part of their range) and a supersize 30 ml Essential Night Balm (also known as Neroli Balm) and a 200 ml supersize Gel Prolagene

at least that was the plan for the last TSV which was then pulled, and the previous TSV repeated instead - and at the time of the last TSV, Fiona had said that the above will now be the March TSV
but.....who knows... QVC might change it again, they seem to be having plenty of trouble forecasting demand these days

if the TSV goes ahead as above, the balm & prolagene are part of my essential routine, so i'd go for it if the price is right (and any spare prolagene you don't want, feel free to enquire within, i'd be happy to come to an arrangement...)

p.s. Patricia, where did you hear Fiona say 4 'full sizes' please ?

am relatively new to Decleor buti do have Prolagene gel ... i used it to remove scarring , which it did. Now it sits on the shelf. What am i missing out on, what else should i be doing with it ?

I am looking for something for aging, i am mid 40s. Although no wrinkles yet , pudgy face :) ... as they say, there is no wrinkle in a balloon lol

am relatively new to Decleor buti do have Prolagene gel ... i used it to remove scarring , which it did. Now it sits on the shelf. What am i missing out on, what else should i be doing with it ?

I am looking for something for aging, i am mid 40s. Although no wrinkles yet , pudgy face :) ... as they say, there is no wrinkle in a balloon lol

You can use it around your eyes as a mask and you can mix it with your moisturiser to help firm the skin. That is first two that I can think of at mo!

I've just had an E mail from.cheapsmells.com. They have all Decleor at 50% off. Thought all you decleor fans might be interested.

Thank you so much for the heads up on this one LE lover. My beloved Herbal Clay mask is coming to an end so have ordered one at this bargain price. Am very pleased with this product. Think it's the best value skincare product that I own as the 50ml tube lasts me a year.

Thank you Sazza but which one/s? There are 8 products on cheap smells. I'm most interested in Tan Activating Oil and After Sun Balm.

I do use the Aromessence Solaire before I go abroad, use both the face and the body one. Whilst out in sun I use SPF30 for the body, not sure if CS has that at moment and I use the face one too.

Thank you Sazza, is Decleor tan much nicer than without Decleor? Could you tell me more how well you tan with Decleor Solaire?

Thank you Sazza, is Decleor tan much nicer than without Decleor? Could you tell me more how well you tan with Decleor Solaire?

I find I am much less likely to burn if I use the Aromessence Solaire and therefore I think you get a better tan! Also I find the SPF's don't have that horrible sticky feeling you get with so many!

I find I am much less likely to burn if I use the Aromessence Solaire and therefore I think you get a better tan! Also I find the SPF's don't have that horrible sticky feeling you get with so many!
Thank you Sazza, I'm tempted but will sleep on it since I wasn't going to buy skincare any time soon, got tempted by cheapsmells offer.

Thank you so much for the heads up on this one LE lover. My beloved Herbal Clay mask is coming to an end so have ordered one at this bargain price. Am very pleased with this product. Think it's the best value skincare product that I own as the 50ml tube lasts me a year.

No problem VALM ,i'm pleased it was helpful.

think its

Decleor 4 Piece Supersize Skin Perfection Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.202803

Decleor Supersize Skin Perfection Collection. This four-piece set features your daily cleansing and toning essentials; Decleor's bestselling face and body treatment, Prolagene Gel; and a luxurious night balm perfect for working wonders as you sleep. Revitalise and hydrate tired, sluggish skin with this supersize collection from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Essentials Cleansing Milk (400ml; supersize) - this ultra-light milk cleanser gently dissolves make-up and impurities from the face and eyes and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clear and perfectly balanced. Suitable for all skin types

1 x Essential Tonifying Lotion (400ml; supersize) - this soft pink lotion immediately refreshes the complexion and is essential to be used after cleansing to complete the effective removal of make-up and impurities from the skin. Alcohol-free it is suitable for all skin types, gently rebalancing and preparing the skin for further skincare products application

1 x Prolagene Gel (200ml; supersize) - designed for use on both your face and body to help revitalise and leave your skin looking firmer

1 x Neroli Essential Night Balm (30ml; supersize) - this 100% natural, preservative free balm, offers all the benefits of a made-to-measure aromatic night-care treatment for all skin types. When smoothed onto the face, the melt-in texture dissolves perfectly into the skin leaving it soft, smooth and radiant

Now showing at this price. Wonder what the TSV price will be.

QVC Price: £63.98
P&P: £6.95

Latest posts

Back