Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238581

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240476

QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £23.32

This superb Decleor collection features a selection of products from the Lavender Fine range (previously called Prolagene Lift), including new Bath & Shower Gel in a super-sized formula, plus hydrating Night Balm, soothing Light Day Cream, iconic, supersize Prolagene Gel and smoothing Plum Eye Cream. Discover face and body heroes to transform your beauty routine with the help of this gorgeous set from the experts at Decleor.
A brand new look - the popular Prolagene Lift range has been renamed Lavender Fine. With all of the same products you know and love in sleek new packaging, discover the very best of the range with this fabulous curated collection of products.

Relax with lavender - in the Light Day Cream and Night Balm, you'll discover the soothing and calming scent of lavender essential oil. The range is a great option if you're looking to hydrate your skin and address visible signs of ageing, while the Bath & Shower Gel is the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful, comforting scent while you bathe.

Super-sized saviours - iconic, top-rated Prolagene Gel comes in a fantastic 400ml salon size, so you can enjoy using this famed treatment on your face and body without worrying about running out. The new Lavender Fine Bath & Shower Gel also comes in this impressive size for the whole family to enjoy - or keep it all for yourself, we don't blame you!

A true heritage brand - Decleor have been creating skincare treatments for over 40 years, and are revered in the beauty industry for their extensive research into aromatherapy oils and skincare therapies.

Stock up on Decleor - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this gorgeous collection of skincare and bodycare once more in 60 days, at this incredible price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Lavender Fine Bath & Shower Gel (400ml; supersize) - a gently cleansing, SLS-free and aloe vera-based gel formula, which works to soothe and condition skin and leave you feeling relaxed. Infused with lavender essential oil, plus coconut extract and salicylic acid
1 x Prolagene Gel (400ml; supersize) - this refreshing gel has been developed for use on both your face and body, works to create a visibly firming, toning effect and helps to improve the appearance of skin imperfections. Features L-Proline Complex technology
1 x Lavender Fine Light Day Cream (50ml; full size) - previously called Prolagene Lift Lift & Firm Day Cream Moisturiser. A lightweight moisturiser that works to impart instant hydration, while creating a radiant, healthy look to your complexion. Infused with lavender essential oil and squalane
1 x Lavender Fine Night Balm (15ml; full size) - previously called Aromessence Lavandula Iris Night Balm. An intensive, balm-to-oil formula that has been developed to deeply moisturise and replenish skin while you sleep. Enriched with lavender essential oils, plus shea butter and vanilla extract
1 x Lavender Fine Plum Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - previously called Prolagene Lift Lift & Firm Eye Cream. Enriched with plum essential oil, this hydrating cream works to keep the delicate eye area looking smoothed and hydrated

How to use:
Lavender Fine Bath & Shower Gel:

Apply to damp skin and massage with hands or a loofa
Rinse away with warm water

Prolagene Gel:

Apply daily with a light patting motion so as not to drag your skin

Lavender Fine Plum Eye Cream:

Apply morning and evening to the eye contour

Lavender Fine Light Day Cream:

Smooth over your complexion after applying eye cream and serum

Lavender Fine Night Balm:

At night, warm a small amount of balm in the palms of your hands
Apply to your cleansed face and neck, by massaging gently

I'm really going to be good and not buy this but everyone that does go for it let us know if it's a good deal.

CC

ml for ml

1 x NEW Lavender Fine Bath & Shower Gel (400ml; supersize) - Worth £25 cost £7.90
1 x Prolagene Gel (400ml; supersize) - Worth £53 cost £16.75
1 x Lavender Fine Light Day Cream (50ml; full size) - Worth £66 cost £20.86
1 x Lavender Fine Night Balm (15ml; full size) - previously called Aromessence Lavandula Iris Night Balm. Worth £46 cost £14.54
1 x Lavender Fine Plum Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - previously called Prolagene Lift Lift & Firm Eye Cream. Worth £47 cost £14.86

Total Worth £237 from QVC (thank you SCW for breakdown) Total cost incl p&p used in calculations £74.91.
Total Worth from Decleor direct (thank you Sazza) £260.

Still not buying myself, have too much Decleor still to use.

Does this mean there is no longer any iris in the night balm? It says it replaces Lavendula Iris balm but no mention of iris in the contents, yet it was always iris which was supposed to be the key anti-ager.

Does this mean there is no longer any iris in the night balm? It says it replaces Lavendula Iris balm but no mention of iris in the contents, yet it was always iris which was supposed to be the key anti-ager.

It still has iris in it, looked up ingredients elsewhere, so just name that has changed by look of it.

Ingredients:

Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Seed Oil), Corylus Avellana Seed Oil (Hazelnut Seed Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter),Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax),Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil),Sesamum Indicum Oil Unsaponifiables (Sesame Oil Unsaponifiables),Linalool, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot Fruit Oil), Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Limonene, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Carrot Root Extract, Farnesol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Citral, Coumarin, Citric Acid.

It still has iris in it, looked up ingredients elsewhere, so just name that has changed by look of it.

Just seen video by Fiona on FB and she confirmed that the balm is the same, just the name that has changed.

I think this is a terrific TSV but thanks to my stock of MB shower gels which could sink a battleship I don't need any more! I also still have a 200ml prolagene gel in the stash and as I only use it for eyes, 200ml lasts a very long time and I recently got a Decleor eye cream OTO. So I shall have to try and stay strong...... Maybe I had better keep the TV off as well. I had three parcels within a week recently (MB, Camouflage and the survey bag offer) so I am hoping to abstain from buying for the rest of August. Unless some Laura Geller comes in, my one stash which is getting too small for comfort.

I'm taking my strength from you Mazza so don't cave in. I have several MB shower gels and also two lots of Elemis shower products that I'm half way through. I have a Decleor eye cream that I'm happy with and a Gatineau one, need a rich moisturiser not a light one and although I like the night balm, the Elemis night matrix is doing as good as if not better job. So for now I stand by my non purchase.

CC

its only good if you need it all...I bought the Decleor TSV last Christmas and used most of it up so this is great for me head to toe

its only good if you need it all...I bought the Decleor TSV last Christmas and used most of it up so this is great for me head to toe

It’s like Nanny McFee:

“When you need me, but do not want me then I must stay. But when you want me but no longer need me, I have to go”

No TSV for me, want it, but don’t need it!

I'm taking my strength from you Mazza so don't cave in. I have several MB shower gels and also two lots of Elemis shower products that I'm half way through. I have a Decleor eye cream that I'm happy with and a Gatineau one, need a rich moisturiser not a light one and although I like the night balm, the Elemis night matrix is doing as good as if not better job. So for now I stand by my non purchase.

CC

Well CC, I am not the best to rely on but I shall try very hard this time! I also just started the first bottle from my AD Skin Synergy duo and they are very long lasting.

I think 2 max three bumper Decleor is enough for the year tbh...so glad I am older and can use the face stuff at last

There will most likely be a Christmas one so I shall get Mr CC to buy it for me (more likely I'll buy it with his money and tell him Christmas is all sorted lol).

CC

My TSV just arrived! The gel tube is huge! Looking forward to trying them all !
The leaflet which comes with it says a new product launches in September
Skin strengthening serum!

Latest posts

Back