Decleor TSV 11/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooh, sorry you had to have a mastectomy Maz, hope all is good now. I used up all my prolagene gel with that LAB gadget but it made no difference to my lines, just made my skin sticky. I'm still standing firm, however, I'm just popping open my saturday afternoon Henry Westons (only one) whilst watching Soccer Saturday so I'll make sure I don't drift to QVC after consumption because it has a similar effect to wine o'clock :beer::beer:

What's Henry Westons? Larger?

for anyone who is not sure of the shower gel go ahead. its a really sharp lavender and real essential oil...love to. and its sulphate free foams beautifully. if I see someone selling this on Ebay I may well buy it its that good!

eek...I'm meant to be saving for the NIOD. Has llloyd done those numbers yet?:mysmilie_50:

Last edited by a moderator:
eek...I'm meant to be saving for the NIOD. Has llloyd done those numbers yet?:mysmilie_50:[/QUOTE]

Not done ml for ml on NIOD as price & p&p not posted yet.

eek...I'm meant to be saving for the NIOD. Has llloyd done those numbers yet?:mysmilie_50:

Not done ml for ml on NIOD as price & p&p not posted yet.[/QUOTE]

Of course, looking fwds to..........

A very nice dry cider. Never drink beer or lager, can't stand the smell never mind the taste.

Still haven't caved in over the Decleor :mysmilie_50:

CC

sounds nice...what %?

sounds nice...what %?

It's about 8.2% :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: I wrote that in invisible ink! However, word of warning. If you have not drunk this cider before and are trying it, I would drink it in your own home and make sure someone is available to put you to bed :mysmilie_17: They sell it in our local and I did try and warn this bloke but hey what do I know, stupid woman, as he crawled to the door on his hands and knees . . . . . after two.

Still not caved in and I am definitely not going to.

CC

It's about 8.2% :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: I wrote that in invisible ink! However, word of warning. If you have not drunk this cider before and are trying it, I would drink it in your own home and make sure someone is available to put you to bed :mysmilie_17: They sell it in our local and I did try and warn this bloke but hey what do I know, stupid woman, as he crawled to the door on his hands and knees . . . . . after two.

Still not caved in and I am definitely not going to.

CC

But 8.2 isn't as much as wine is it?

In other news, I caved. Spectacularly, & bought 2, reason being that ebay would pay for the first if I sold the second. Haven't even researched the prices, I'm an astonishing knob.

But 8.2 isn't as much as wine is it?

In other news, I caved. Spectacularly, & bought 2, reason being that ebay would pay for the first if I sold the second. Haven't even researched the prices, I'm an astonishing knob.

Er no 8..2 isn't as much as wine but you don't drink wine by the pint. Or do you? :mysmilie_17:

Two Decleors, hmmmm. I think calling yourself an A K is a bit harsh unless you are related to U K? He he he he he he.

CC

Er no 8..2 isn't as much as wine but you don't drink wine by the pint. Or do you? :mysmilie_17:

Two Decleors, hmmmm. I think calling yourself an A K is a bit harsh unless you are related to U K? He he he he he he.

CC

:mysmilie_15:

Mind has arrived. Shower gel doesn't smell full-on lavender, but more woodsy. Will give the balm a while this evening, and then the face cream in the morning. Will give some more updates when I've tried things :mysmilie_12:

Mind has arrived. Shower gel doesn't smell full-on lavender, but more woodsy. Will give the balm a while this evening, and then the face cream in the morning. Will give some more updates when I've tried things :mysmilie_12:

Can’t wait until I’ve used up my stash to get the feeling of receiving something & opening it straight away. Not had that feeling on beauty products for a long while. Found some prolagene gel in the bathroom cupboard about a third full, but would have loved the shower gel from the TSV.

I'm having a clearout while Mr CC is papering the bedroom and I have found four full bottles of Decleor oil, a much larger amber bottle of another kind of oil, body maybe, a full golden glow, a small tube of that brown cream and several mini sizes of everything and anything. Just finished a pot of prolegene lift cream which is good but smells of putty. I really did not need that last TSV so I'm glad I resisted.

Now, on to the Liz Earle stash or shall I do Molton Brown first . . . . .

CC

I'm having a clearout while Mr CC is papering the bedroom and I have found four full bottles of Decleor oil, a much larger amber bottle of another kind of oil, body maybe, a full golden glow, a small tube of that brown cream and several mini sizes of everything and anything. Just finished a pot of prolegene lift cream which is good but smells of putty. I really did not need that last TSV so I'm glad I resisted.

Now, on to the Liz Earle stash or shall I do Molton Brown first . . . . .

CC

I had such a shock when I did this and have not needed to buy anything for myself for 8 months and still have at least 12 months supply still to use. Took me a while to look up dates of manuf. etc, but well worth it. It has cured me of buying TSV’s, still get tempted, but know I don’t need anything. Long may it continue.

I've even thought of putting away the money I usually spend on TSVs and seeing how much I've saved for my holiday next year or for Christmas. That's always a very big shock!

CC

Yes please, & thank you. Are there real essential oils in the shower gel? Sulphates?

Can’t wait until I’ve used up my stash to get the feeling of receiving something & opening it straight away. Not had that feeling on beauty products for a long while. Found some prolagene gel in the bathroom cupboard about a third full, but would have loved the shower gel from the TSV.

You're so good. Stop it.

So far I've used everything once, so I think I need a bit more time to go through everything, but below are my first impressions and observations, in case it helps anyone who has put by the TSV they've bought... or to make those who stood firm in their resistance rue the day :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_454::mysmilie_62:

1) Shower gel has a generic, cheapo flip top cap on it. It has a hilariously useless hygiene seal on the flip top cap - you can unscrew it and open/use the contents without breaking the seal! What the heck is the point of that.
The shower/bath gel has a very thick consistency, and doesn't appear to have a high foam level (because they've finally ditched the SLS!

2) The cream and the balm have completely flat tops, no more of that wave-looking top, so they are stackable even if you unbox the products (I never do, as it's one of the ways to extend the life of the product by keeping out daylight).

3) Having used the eye cream twice, I am very pleased with it. Very light texture, and no definite scent. Goes on easily, sinks in quickly, and the skin feels soft and smooth afterwards. I will carry on for a couple of weeks and report back. The packaging is smaller than the packaging for the last eye product I bought from Q (was the Lisse one). I'd say the box is shorter, and considerably narrower, so they have reduced the box to a sensible size for the product.

4) The cream has more of a scent but it is very low-key, not screaming lavender. It looks quite light, but I am mixing it with the prolagene gel to make it even lighter. I will try it tomorrow without mixing it, but my skin is liking it so far. No spatula provided. I think you have to share the one with the balm.

5) The balm is the strongest scent of all of them. I can't recall it being as lavendery previously as it is now. The texture of the balm is softer than I remember. It applied nice and easily, using the pea-size amount suggested, and I also put some prolagene gel on top. No reaction to it, though, and my skin was quite happy. Comes with one of the little, basic Decleor spatulas.

At this stage I am very pleased with my purchase, and still feel this is stupendous value, with no obvious duds.

Latest posts

Back