Decleor TSV - 02/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

blimey it is still available! Do they not normally sell out very quickly?

well i wasn't going to order this as i rec'd the large luxury pack off my hubby for christmas, but it's such good value i've popped one on cheque hold!

the cleanser and toner are fab, the body lotion is lush, and i cannot live without this handcream - i always have to have a spare in, and i never buy the normal size as the large one is much better value!

Well I was good and FARTed. I had watched lots of the presentations and was pretty much resigned to buying it, I thought the cleanser and toner would be ok, though I have handcream and body lotion to last me ages. In the end I don't know what came over me and I just didn't bother.

I also watched the Bare Escentuals show and was tempted to give it a try but the colour I thought I needed was waitlist only so I gave that a miss too!

Well I was good and FARTed. I had watched lots of the presentations and was pretty much resigned to buying it, I thought the cleanser and toner would be ok, though I have handcream and body lotion to last me ages. In the end I don't know what came over me and I just didn't bother.

I also watched the Bare Escentuals show and was tempted to give it a try but the colour I thought I needed was waitlist only so I gave that a miss too!

Jolly good BB. I am f.a.r.ting on everything from now on. That is my resolution anyway. I hope the Kipling TSV isn't on easy pay because I may falter.

:mysmilie_348:

Thinking about buying the TSV, but wondered what people thought of the hand cream. What does it smell like and is it any good ?

Many thanks,

T xx

Wouldnt buy it just for the hand cream, its not very moisturising and contains mineral oil.

I wasnt tempted by the TSV at all

Wouldnt buy it just for the hand cream, its not very moisturising and contains mineral oil.

I wasnt tempted by the TSV at all

Oh no! :mysmilie_81: I ordered the TSV, but I didn't know it had mineral oil in it! Is it just the hand cream or are there other items with it?

Delivered today

Hi:mysmilie_348:
My Decleor TSV arrived today - now that's speedy!
:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

Plint, that is quick. *stares out the window* no sign of mine yet, it was dispatched on Saturday morning.....

Loveheart I also FARTED you will be glad to hear :mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697:

Oh no! :mysmilie_81: I ordered the TSV, but I didn't know it had mineral oil in it! Is it just the hand cream or are there other items with it?

Hi:mysmilie_348:
My Decleor TSV arrived today - now that's speedy!
:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

Pleased with Jabba:mysmilie_696:
Not very pleased with Concordia who is not usually on my radar:mysmilie_701:
Definately not pleased with Plint who kept quiet about ordering the TSV:mysmilie_81:

Pleased with Jabba:mysmilie_696:
Not very pleased with Concordia who is not usually on my radar:mysmilie_701:
Definately not pleased with Plint who kept quiet about ordering the TSV:mysmilie_81:

Oohh, I have been a very bad FARTer recently! Ordered the Philip Kingsley shampoo - lucky it came damaged and will get a full refund! The A'kin Pure Man for the OH, though I have pinched it - that also sprung a leak and is going back for a refund! The Decleor TSV and the Decleor Last Clicks moisturiser, Now, I don't have a stockpile and the A'kin I have been using has given me spots - something about the rose base. Trying the Elemis TSV, the cleanser is OK, but I'm not paying £26 for it and I really don't think it will last 3 months as was claimed. Then there was the Centrigrade coat on sale, the mookite earrings, the Honora necklace before Christmas - OK that was OH's prezzie.....looking forward to the YC TSV....

Sorry Loveheart, I guess I am firmly on the radar ATM, help needed!! :mysmilie_701:

Last edited:
Oohh, I have been a very bad FARTer recently! Ordered the Philip Kingsley shampoo - lucky it came damaged and will get a full refund! The A'kin Pure Man for the OH, though I have pinched it - that also sprung a leak and is going back for a refund! The Decleor TSV and the Decleor Last Clicks moisturiser, Now, I don't have a stockpile and the A'kin I have been using has given me spots - something about the rose base. Trying the Elemis TSV, the cleanser is OK, but I'm not paying £26 for it and I really don't think it will last 3 months as was claimed. Then there was the Centrigrade coat on sale, the mookite earrings, the Honora necklace before Christmas - OK that was OH's prezzie.....looking forward to the YC TSV....

Sorry Loveheart, I guess I am firmly on the radar ATM, help needed!! :mysmilie_701:
Well and truely. I have got my eye on you now. Start f.a.r.ting now!

Latest posts

Back